Where to EAD ??

jpins

Registered Users (C)
Help Needed Urgent,

I (Primary beneficiary) and my wife’s 2nd EAD card will be expiring on Dec 08, 2006.
Me and My Wife are in AOS (Employment based EB3 with PD = Sept 2002, both born in India)
And our 1-485 (Employment based) is pending at Baltimore Dist USICS office.
Originally our case (I-485, EAD (I-765) and AP (I-131) was with TSC from Oct 2004 to July 2005 (TX service center) as my employer is in FL.
And the first EAD, AP were approved for both of us from TSC. After getting EAD card my wife got job in Baltimore, MD.
And started working at Baltimore using her EAD.
In July 2005 TSC transferred our pending 1-485 cases to Baltimore office (as we sent Change of home address (COA) to TSC)
Saying initial processing was done and your cases (I-485) and have been transferred to Balitimore office to conduct Interview and to take further decision on our cases.
In July both of us had AOS Personal Interview at Baltimore DIST USCIS office and Interview was positive and smooth, as my PD is not current USCIS officer told us to wait till our PD becomes current.
Last time in Sept 2005 we both E-filed (EAD and AP) renewal at NBC (National benefit center) and got both AP and EAD just in time.

NOW THIS TIME WHERE I HAVE TO FILE OUR EAD’S ? AT BALTIMORE DIST USCIS OFFICE ? OR AT TSC ? (WE DON’T WANT TO E-FILE AT NBC THIS TIME)OR AT VSC ? PLS HELP !!!!

jpins said:
Help Needed Urgent,

I (Primary beneficiary) and my wife’s 2nd EAD card will be expiring on Dec 08, 2006.
Me and My Wife are in AOS (Employment based EB3 with PD = Sept 2002, both born in India)
And our 1-485 (Employment based) is pending at Baltimore Dist USICS office.
Originally our case (I-485, EAD (I-765) and AP (I-131) was with TSC from Oct 2004 to July 2005 (TX service center) as my employer is in FL.
And the first EAD, AP were approved for both of us from TSC. After getting EAD card my wife got job in Baltimore, MD.
And started working at Baltimore using her EAD.
In July 2005 TSC transferred our pending 1-485 cases to Baltimore office (as we sent Change of home address (COA) to TSC)
Saying initial processing was done and your cases (I-485) and have been transferred to Balitimore office to conduct Interview and to take further decision on our cases.
In July both of us had AOS Personal Interview at Baltimore DIST USCIS office and Interview was positive and smooth, as my PD is not current USCIS officer told us to wait till our PD becomes current.
Last time in Sept 2005 we both E-filed (EAD and AP) renewal at NBC (National benefit center) and got both AP and EAD just in time.

NOW THIS TIME WHERE I HAVE TO FILE OUR EAD’S ? AT BALTIMORE DIST USCIS OFFICE ? OR AT TSC ? (WE DON’T WANT TO E-FILE AT NBC THIS TIME)OR AT VSC ? PLS HELP !!!!
file EAD with Baltimore as your file is with them with EAD papers attach the copy of file transfer notice and write on cover letter that your file is with them on cover letter write your name,I-485 reciept#, A# address

Does Baltimore DO take EAD applications? I know that some DOs dont even
take EAD applications anymore. You said you Efiled last time and worked fine. Why dont you want to do that this time?