Where should I send oath postponement letter to?

reddykk

Registered Users (C)
I have my oath scheduled for May 18th in Phoenix, but I want to postpone it. Should I send my letter to the Phoenix DO? CSC? I believe there are several USCIS offices in Phoenix, so is there any specific one I should send my request to?

Thank you for any and all help!!!

If at all possible, do not reschedule your oath ceremony. Such a move may result in weeks, or perhaps months, of delay. However if it is a matter of life threatening emergency, then you have no choice. There should be an address on your oath invitation indicating where to send rescheduling requests.

MY experience with rescheduled OATH

If at all possible, do not reschedule your oath ceremony. Such a move may result in weeks, or perhaps months, of delay. However if it is a matter of life threatening emergency, then you have no choice. There should be an address on your oath invitation indicating where to send rescheduling requests.

I cannot speak for other District offices or reasons for rescheduling OATH, however mine happened without much ado
>>>>

04/24/07: Oath Ceremony Date(Original) - Masonic Center, SF

We have a baby(I thought it was a matter of life in "Life and Death reasons" :), so had to write a letter to reschedule OATH
Ack. recd to cancel orig Oath, however, no response regarding new date

25th May, attend Infopass(that we had scheduled) in SF DO to get OATH date

06/19/07: OATH ceremony sworn in

So my advice, not totally sure about rescheduling for a travel, but do reschedule if you have to