where is vsc9909, vsconhold, mogoram, godgivegc etc

cool_bandha

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Any updates with your cases. Pl post some thing. This is a very boring wait and
I am anxious to see posts from my old buddies . Also a few days back I had posted
some chat transcripts on the AC21 guidelines issue, hope you had a chance to read
it ( in a nutshell there is nothing new on that issue )
Many who have filed 140 redo cases are waiting for receipt notices which hopefully
will come soon since VSC seems to have got a new contractor to process mails starting
Jun 15.

No Title

Don\'t worry Cool Bandha,
                                    We all are here
                                    I have been a silent visitor for a while (I was exteremely busy with my project) and have been watching, occasionally posting something or replying. Infact I feel very much better when I see your postings.

No Title

Hi cool_bandha,
    I am still here, waiting patiently to here from INS. Postings from IGate friends gives a lot of hope. In my weekly prayer, this time, I prayed for all of the \'Company name change hold\' cases. Apart from luck, we need a lot of blessings from the God also. Hope and pray, in another a month or two, all of our cases get approved.

Good luck .

Mogaram

No Title

I agree. Now only God can help us. We have done our part by writing letters, making phone calls and finally filing for 140 redo. Now all we can do is pray and wait.
Everyone thanks for responding.

No Title

still waiting.. Applying for my 3rd EAD now.Also waiting for my amended I-140 receipt. Nothing seems to go forward for me!

No Title

Same here. Applied for 3rd EAD last week. Still waiting for my I140 redo receipt which was received by INS on 5/1/01.

No Title

thanks for all your responses. has anyone tried to change employers during
this period? with the economy slowing down some will be forced to change
employers rather than face layoffs by the consulting companies. for the
hold cases this is really bad luck since most should have got green card
6 months back