Where is the card processing Centre!!!

angelic

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
yesterday the immigration officer made us sign I-551 form, fingerprint and said since our app is from 2003 she will send to Nebraska. Does it mean that the I-551 will be first sent to Nebraska and then it will sent to Card Processing Centre? Any experiences ? I'm afraid Nebraska moves very slow on files received back from local offices.. Please shed some light on where is the card processing centre and what's the procedure.

As you can in my signature, my I-485 was approved in NYC local office on 4/26/06. No card yet. No update on the USCIS online message (still show the transfer .....). By the way, our file was originally filed to VSC.

angelic said:
Hi All,
yesterday the immigration officer made us sign I-551 form, fingerprint and said since our app is from 2003 she will send to Nebraska.
------ it means your I-485 was filed with NSC and NSC send your file to local office
Does it mean that the I-551 will be first sent to Nebraska and then it will sent to Card Processing Centre?
---------- the file will be sent to NSC and they will send the card.
Any experiences ? I'm afraid Nebraska moves very slow on files received back from local offices.. Please shed some light on where is the card processing centre and what's the procedure.
----------- one the local USCIS approve the case they take your signature ,fingerprint on white card and with the file that form is sent to the service center and the service center then sends the white form and your phototo card manufacturing unit , once the card processing unit makes the card they send it to the address on I-485.