where is our FP? did anybody contact IIO recently?

getGCin2002

Registered Users (C)
from all kinds of discussion board and personal experience, I haven\'t seen
a single 485 case who filed with ND after 04/18/01 got FP .

What\'s going on with VSC? did they stop sending FP ?

No Title

Don\'t worry too much about it. You will eventually get it. I guess right now the VSC stop the fingerprint process as no one post the schedule on infitime.com

I didn\'t check infitime.com for FP since not many people knows that site

I checked immitracker.com, isn.org, imminfo.com , and this site(
immigrationportal.com),

Found nothing. so I am more and more sure about VSC temporarily stopped FP scheduling. I was trying to ask this to Attorney Murthy
during her chat session last night, but she didn\'t pick up my question, I was going to ask her again next week .

No Title

getGCin2002, you are still so active. I remembered that I was told by you that you talked to IIO someday before and they told you that they are gonna started FP for April person probably in October, was it true? Now, things change? And why don\'t you try to talk to IIO recently, maybe you will get some new information...(I wanna talk to them, but my magager stopped me for a while, for I spent too much time for my I485 receipt, I have to take a \'break\')

According to you, INS will clear off the whole frontlog, but I wonder whether it is correct, for my company told me that they are gonna clear off all the frontlog by the end of this month. So just wish we could get our FP notice as soon as possible.

I just feel that these days, we got fewer apprval message than before on this website, why?

hi ShanXin, glad you reply my post. ... how are you doing ?

I am not going to talk to IIO about FP until I see some cases with
ND after me gets FP . You know, ShanXin, sometimes, they did
record the times when we contacted them in the computer, some people
said too many calls to IIO might have negative effect on the case,
so I will not do that right now.

Now the frontlog seems pretty much gone, ( some July filers already
got their receipts. ) , that makes me suspicious that VSC might
have a new policy of stopping FP for a while, since Fiscal years
is near the end, they might need some audit or review something.

ShanXin, until we got our FP done, we still have more things to worry.
Good luck to all of us for getting FP in time.

No Title

getGCin2002, you are just partly right. After you FP done, you are gonna have tons of things to do, too. First, you have to call FBI to make sure that they have your FP cleared and send them back INS; Second you should call INS to make sure they get your FP. Then you could take a break for a while. After about one month, you should started checking the AVM to find that whether you need to let your company send the reference letter or Tax form, or payroll... after you make sure that they got everything, then the only thing you could do is to wait and you have to call IIO if you wait for too long time, I just know we still have long way to go.

What are you gonna do after you get your GC in 2002?

Hi ShanXin, but FP is more important than other things.

If we somehow don\'t get FP, our GC is on the line, I heard some
unlucky story that someone got "Intent to deny " because INS
thinks they didn\'t respond to FP notice, but they actually didn\'t
receive the FP letter at all, checking FBI then talking to IIO , getting RFE so on so forth is easier to deal with and most importantly will not get "intent to deny" since there is a proof that you did FP , but if that notice somehow got lost or returned to INS,
we will be in big trouble, that\'s why I would like to keep track of
this.

I don\'t know what to do after getting GC, I will visit China soon, even before I get GC, really miss the Chinese food there, I am getting bored with Chinese restraunts here because the material is bad not fresh.

By the way, ShanXin , PD might retrogress in March 2002, I hope it
will not retrogress beyond our PD, otherwise there will be another round of waiting for PD current.

Talk to you later.

No Title

I know what you mean and I am a little worry about that too, I am gonna call INS in the middle of Sep if I could get any information of FP, at least I could check whether they sent it out, or I could get to know when they are gonna send it.

I miss China, too. But if I got a chance back, I would plan a big travel with my mom, I will show her every beautiful place of our country. I miss the food, too! But, fortunatly, I don\'t care too much about the sort of food and I could cook a little, so it is kind of easier for me to solve this problem here. Enjoy talking to you, hope we could have a chance meet after we get GC.

Well, let pray and keep tracking, we let each other know if we got any new information.

Will let you know any news I heard ..........

ShanXin, I can cook too, but with frozen meat you never can cook
the fresh flavor out of it, even with strong spices.

Yeah, hope we get GC soon so that we will feel free .

We will have good luck!

You are such a cute girl, where did you come from? I came from Bejing. I am sorry that I knew it should be kind of privacy, but ... If you could not say, it is ok, too. We are kind of far away from GC trail...

We will have good luck!

I am a Southern girl.

I\'m from Sichuan. So I like spicy food.

keep each other posted ,

yes, I believe we will have good luck on this long, painful journey, because we deserve, we work so hard to pay tax to uncle Sam for maintaining his welfare system, we play the rules by going through this most complicated immigration process in the world, US should give us GC.

you are really lucky.

I think I have seen your post on immitracker.com, other then you ,
I didn\'t see any case around or after your ND got FP ,

Hope you will be lucky thoughout the rest of GC journey.

NO FP RD 10/05/2000 ND 11/08/2000

Anyone with similar ND and hasn;t received FP notice till date ???
Any reason why i havn\'t rcvd FP although lot of people with RD of 01 have received it.....

LongestWait, you need contact IIO ASAP, something wrong with your case...

I think you need call IIO as soon as possible, it is most likely
INS already sent you FP notice but somehow you or your lawyer didn\'t receive, I read some similar cases on this site, they got denial letter for not responding to FP notice, because INS considers you
have abandoned your 485 by not responding to their FP notice.

Hope you will be fine.

No Title

getGCin2002, why INS has to retrocess? As far as I know, now we are in I485 and PD should not bother us too much, for the process for us should be depend on ND and now INS is moving on the ND person who was on 10/2000, so do you still think we will be suffered from the retrocess?

By the way, what does \'CP\' mean?

No Title

I think INS executes one process to generate FP notices every month for all the NDs of that month.

april 18 looks like the last ND in april because of frontlog problem.