Where is it? March02??

ok..Let us discuss..what did you do yet..??

Is ur name check done..Is ur FP done..??

Write to me and I will try my best to advise you on the best possible course of action depending on my knowledge..

Your case already passed the 2 months mark from the processing date, have you tried calling TSC and if so, what are they saying now?

No u r not alone, I m with u, don't worry :)

ND: March 21, 2002
FP: April 16, 2003
RFE regarding SR (which I do not require) issued by Officer 374, Acknowledged by TSC on August 11, 2004
AD: it been 89 days and still waiting.............God knows when????

AP filed on 12/03/04 (yes almost a year ago), transferred to Atlanta local office on June 18, 2004, transferred back to TSC on September 7, 2004, they issued exactly same RFE that they issued for I-485 (FYI, if you are on AP, you do not require SR, but for some reason TSC do not get it), RFE acknowledged by TSC on October 19, 2004........... Called customer service for both cases, they have no clue and want me to wait 90 days before they let me talk to the immigration officer (tier 2 customer service)..... However, they suggested me to send a letter to TSC along with my receipt, which I did today, lets see!!!!!!!!!!!

Several faxes, letters to Senator and Representative and still no luck

Never changed job, never went of status in 10 years, never changed address, its plain straight forward case
A lot of my friends who filed way after me have been approved

Last edited by a moderator: