Where is ImmigrationVoice input in the Immigration Deal

thera33

Registered Users (C)
ImmigrationVoice members was always babbling their mouth on this forum, but what happen this time...cats got their tounge. IV members speak up now and tell us what has been your input. where is the "Breaking News" Time for some meaninful accomplishment now. It has way past overdue from you. And please no negative comments.

Please, haven't you figured yet that they are a bunch of charlatans, preying on naive immigrants ? Only the truly uninitiated would believe that they are responsible for any legislation that comes out of DC.

Save you money for more useful stuff than funneling it to that organization and their lobbyists who are probably relaxing on a yacht in the Mediterranean.

you guys dont leave a chance to take a cheap shot do you??

i would recommed that you guys get a life and leave IV alone.....i am not fan of them....neither their style of working.....but atleast they are trying to do something rather whining everyday...

thanks to you idiots....healthy dissent/opposition loses its meaning........and no wonder logiclife behaves like the way he does.....(i would do the same if my opposition is idiots like you guys)

you guys dont leave a chance to take a cheap shot do you??

i would recommed that you guys get a life and leave IV alone.....i am not fan of them....neither their style of working.....but atleast they are trying to do something rather whining everyday...

thanks to you idiots....healthy dissent/opposition loses its meaning........and no wonder logiclife behaves like the way he does.....(i would do the same if my opposition is idiots like you guys)
If you take a good look again you crackhead, you are the biggest idiot around here.

It is not a cheap shot. It is called an evaluation and it is nothing wrong with that. It is a good management should have no matter you're solely profit oriented or a non-profit org. (with them or not with them at all.) It is just a good time to do that now after a huge forward movement on the PD.
So, "bounced back" response will only invite attacks and it is totally not helping the situation at all.

PS - I don't buy IV at all. Sorry!

Behave !!

Hey Techy,

I for one, didn't like the attitude shown by IV.Their scare tactics which might work with naive immigrants and that too,only for a while. Now given this,IV is goin to be ridiculed all the time. One should not stand up for them and if you do,learn to behave and don't call people "idiots" b'cos at the end of the day,U look like the biggest fool of all.

U always say... I'm not a fan of them.... blah blah,then quit defending them.

JMJ
::rolleyes:

here goes one more....

dude....it has been proven beyond doubts that IV is working for something which is almost impossible in the short run........hence i am not counting for great results from them....

but that does not mean that we should sit on our hands and just keep whining...

and i am not defending them....i am just showing that the current movement in PD for some people has nothing to do with IV.....so stop taking a shot whenever you get a chance....

and for god's sake....if you cannot help them.......atleast dont work to destroy them for no apparent reason other than some ego satisfaction..........after all they are working for Immigrant community..........in future they can grow stronger and mature to help everyone with other issue too....

just check the history of techy posts, then judge, he has the most cynical behaviour any body could ever see.

Looks like he is not having any visa problems and he enjoys more by staying in this forum for time pass.

That is why nobody care this techy posts. So you also do same.

although I tend to agree with you, the above post from Techy is the most sensible one.

IV is a organization reprenting many people who are in same boat, guys who are questioning IV from our side about their attitude should question themselves, how they are bringing their ego above the cause,

IV is fighting for a cause which is benifical to us, if you doubt their sucesses then don't be part of it, but trying to dampen thier cause, you are shooting yourself in that damn foot.

itz common sense guys people on opposite side are counting on guys like you to divide and rule, don't fall for them and get a life

Congrats to IV and the lobbyists:

EB visas now 90K from 140K

H1B renewal now 1 year from 3 years

Yahoo !!! Super Success. Keep it up logiclife. Let's give him the hero's award.

Techy,

Sudhar ja! Spend your time somewhere else than this forum....We all know all your views...:p :p
I wonder, if immigration was resolved some of the TV shows, politicians and Techy will have no work left...:p :p

just check the history of techy posts, then judge, he has the most cynical behaviour any body could ever see.

Looks like he is not having any visa problems and he enjoys more by staying in this forum for time pass.

That is why nobody care this techy posts. So you also do same.

I think IV went overboard with their lobbying and nagging Senators, so now its pay back in the form of this bill

I think IV is fine...just that all things may not go as planned/informed/whatever...they are just guys like us...just that they seem more altruistic...I know that may be far-fetched, but, yes, whatever they do can help others too...there are dirty guys here in US (in my opinion, they do not deserve the good stuff they are getting here) who will also benefit from any +ve developments.
I would say, if anyone has any suggestions to improve the working of IV...put it accross...it can be a bit -ve...but, no point in riling abt something that is irrelevant (if you truly look at it).
Regarding Techy...definitely he is a loud mouth with lot of time on hand (he did say he has idle time...:), but, his points like UN's seem pretty much practical...no ones perfect...so there'll be views that go along with ones own & otheres that maybe against...always take with a pinch of salt...
My word to Techy...forget the -ve comments...as you get time...keep chugging on...don't leave like UN...I know it's a drain on time...not sure if I'll hang on after I get my gc...:)
good luck to all!!

I think IV is fine...just that all things may not go as planned/informed/whatever...they are just guys like us...just that they seem more altruistic...I know that may be far-fetched, but, yes, whatever they do can help others too...there are dirty guys here in US (in my opinion, they do not deserve the good stuff they are getting here) who will also benefit from any +ve developments.
I would say, if anyone has any suggestions to improve the working of IV...put it accross...it can be a bit -ve...but, no point in riling abt something that is irrelevant (if you truly look at it).
Regarding Techy...definitely he is a loud mouth with lot of time on hand (he did say he has idle time...:), but, his points like UN's seem pretty much practical...no ones perfect...so there'll be views that go along with ones own & otheres that maybe against...always take with a pinch of salt...
My word to Techy...forget the -ve comments...as you get time...keep chugging on...don't leave like UN...I know it's a drain on time...not sure if I'll hang on after I get my gc...:)
good luck to all!!
i hope to find better things to do after i get my GC........and i hope i will not write much on this forum after that....(except for anwering questions maybe).

but sorry till then......i am going to debate anything which appears senseless to me.........you all can ignore my posts if you dont like it..

Why don't you blame Bill Gates for openly speaking about high skilled immigration and now it is payback time. Why don't you blame your parents, for giving you birth and now you are stuck in backlog and on this forum.

I now understand why you people were banned from Immigrationvoice. I do not regret it now. At least folks there are doing something to help everyone. Something is better than doing nothing. And IF something good happens for CIR, then even you people who only preach hatred (some just because they don't like someone) , will also benefit from the law.

Instead of whining, why dont all the people who only can blame others and not do anything themselves do something. I am sorry such comments from you do not help anyone and people like you are our worst enemies. We do not need anti-immigrants. We need you. No wonder we got a raw deal in this CIR. (just like you said) It is only because of people like you.

I generally do not post such rude remarks. Sorry about that. But the current CIR bill and the inaction of members and their inability to forget all differences and work together for a cause has forced me to say this.

I request senior leaders of the forum to rein in such members and ask them to join the effort of getting something done for us in the CIR Bill.

Sorry again if my message hurt anyone. There is nothing personal against anyone.
sorry dude you are preaching to the wrong crowd...........this is a society of instant gratification........gauranteed returns in a short term...

you have to promise them the GC even if you want them to support you.....

otherwise they are just going to take their frustration out on every organization....which does not listen to their whining....

in other words.....we do have plenty of idiots.....

and as the saying goes....you dont need enemies when you have idiots as friends..

Be Diplomatic

After being banned from IV for asking genuine questions some still try to shore support for them. What a shame!!

Look,when I first started knowing IV and what it stands for,I had an open mind and was looking forward to help with their efforts in whatever way I could,but very soon realised their arrogant,inept attitude and even a genuine question from a newcomer was replied with crudeness. The answer from many for this was "Screw U a*******"

I keep hearing posting from their sympathisers that, by asking questions about how and what IV does to accomplish their goals is hurting the cause.... if that is how U take it,so be it.... I wanted to know the principles of an org before I can support them.... If that is construed as anti-immigrant or whining to your immature mind,I can't help it....

Also I keep seeing posting from IV and its sympathisers that it is hurting their cause. But stop for a moment and think U dumbas*** about who created this environment. U were the guys who provoked members here in this forum. If I work for a larger cause,I would be more diplomatic and make responsible comments ... not every good-intended question is fired back in a rude way .... don't expect everyone to blindly follow U dude....

Having said all this,I never has and will (unless provoked) fired sarcastic postings like some members here did like "What is IV role in this PD forward movement" But at the same time what might have irked these members to post such comments is the proven history of rude,arrogant behaviour from IV and its symapthisers.

Finally I would want IV to change their attitude and work ethic for the greater cause, but so far I haven't seen any signs...

JMJ

Totally agree with Techy. I am apalled at the immaturity shown by some forum members. We have to insult, attack those who we do not agree with, dont we ?

Totally agree with Techy. I am apalled at the immaturity shown by some forum members. We have to insult, attack those who we do not agree with, dont we ?

Just look who first start with the insults. No one has the right to call someone a idiot. People contribute their monies to IV and they deserve to know what is going on and if they are contributing to a worthy cause. It has been a long time going now. Who is pwasami to come here telling people to shut up? Go over to IV and do that. As for TECHY, he is nothing but a big jerk of_ to be repeatedly calling people idiot.

After being banned from IV for asking genuine questions some still try to shore support for them. What a shame!!

Look,when I first started knowing IV and what it stands for,I had an open mind and was looking forward to help with their efforts in whatever way I could,but very soon realised their arrogant,inept attitude and even a genuine question from a newcomer was replied with crudeness. The answer from many for this was "Screw U a*******"

I keep hearing posting from their sympathisers that, by asking questions about how and what IV does to accomplish their goals is hurting the cause.... if that is how U take it,so be it.... I wanted to know the principles of an org before I can support them.... If that is construed as anti-immigrant or whining to your immature mind,I can't help it....

Also I keep seeing posting from IV and its sympathisers that it is hurting their cause. But stop for a moment and think U dumbas*** about who created this environment. U were the guys who provoked members here in this forum. If I work for a larger cause,I would be more diplomatic and make responsible comments ... not every good-intended question is fired back in a rude way .... don't expect everyone to blindly follow U dude....

Having said all this,I never has and will (unless provoked) fired sarcastic postings like some members here did like "What is IV role in this PD forward movement" But at the same time what might have irked these members to post such comments is the proven history of rude,arrogant behaviour from IV and its symapthisers.

Finally I would want IV to change their attitude and work ethic for the greater cause, but so far I haven't seen any signs...

JMJ
i agree with you that IV's attitude is not professional....

but remember that they are not in this for profit...and they have the same stress as we do.........hence their rude behavior with dissidents (including me).

i know they may not go very far because of unprofessional and rude attitude, but it does not matter.........i just leave them alone since they are doing something which is good for all immigrant community..

they may have banned me.....but does that mean i should take a shot at them at every given opportunity so that i can satisfy my ego.....

can some one answer, what is the point of discussion in this thread??

what does PD movement has to do with IV, why drag IV into these and try to take out frustration??

as i said.....you dont need enemies if you have such idiot friends.

cannot you just keep quite and let them do whatever they are doing.....instead of trying to spread hatred towards them??