Where is everyone when I need Help ( I miss Porkchop the old-timer))

wwossen

Registered Users (C)
Please Advice..

I have received Medical REF for my kids 2, 3 and ½ years old. What kind of medical is needed? I thought no need of medical for under 14 years old.

Second they ask me to provide marriage certificate and they say that the marriage certificate I filed with my application is not acceptable. I am from Canada and have Canadian marriage certificate. Today, I went to Canada to get the requested certificate and it is taking 6-8 weeks to get it. My worry is the due date might reach and If I do not provide all the requested documents, the way they want it, before April 18 I will be doomed and they might deny my application. What is the best way to approach INS to address this issue?

Thanks for your help

Medical RFE: You need medical for kids also. They will check the immunization records and may be a TB test. The doctors on the USCIS panel need to give a "sealed" envelope to you with all the forms duely signed by them. Please contact nearest panel doctor for this.

For your marriage cert, I doubt USCIS will extend the date of response. I think you need to pursue with Canandian authorites to issue you certificate faster.

Just my 2 cents.

Which province are you from. If you go in person, they might get it to you faster. Call them to find out if there is any way to get it faster like picking it up in person.

GRCA-2002 , curiousGeorge Thanks I know I can count on you...

I am from Ontario and went to Windsor to file request for marriage certificate. The usual process is 6-8 weeks and to expedite the process they need some kind of letter stating the urgency of the requested document. I showed them the letter from Ins and they say that I can get it before the due date and it is not qualified for fast process. I filed the long process and booked a flight abroad and waiting the booking information to take it to Windsor or Toronto to apply for fast process which I been told one of qualified reasons for fast process.

Regards,