Where is August Visa billetin?

Hi everyone,I can remember in the year 2002 aound the end of the fiscal year we had a bulletin that came out on the 26th for the following month then just around the the 7th another one came out for the next month.I don't like to predict for I am always wrong.I don't think there will be much advancing for this month but we may have some movement in the next bulletin.Hang on there it will be out soon.

jambalakadi1 said:
USCIS is dalaying this months bulletin. They are shy and embarassed to tell us that the dates wont change for next month
I think the opposite. They have always been happy to give bad news, with backward or slow movement of the dates. Maybe this time it is good news so they don't want to show us until as late as possible.

Timing has nothing to do with it ..

Jackolantern said:
I think the opposite. They have always been happy to give bad news, with backward or slow movement of the dates. Maybe this time it is good news so they don't want to show us until as late as possible.

Jack,

I don't think the timing of the release has anything to do with the contents of the bulletin. It is surprising that its so late but do not expect any miracles out of it. We will know on Monday.

regards,

saras

saras76 said:
Jack,

I don't think the timing of the release has anything to do with the contents of the bulletin. It is surprising that its so late but do not expect any miracles out of it. We will know on Monday.

regards,

saras
I was only joking. I know they're not going to delay it based on the whether there is good or bad news for us. Just pointing out that they have no problem giving bad news, as they have done over and over in the past.

May be today

Mumbai consulate released August interview schedule. I think bulletin is most likely out today.

-Thanks

so bad news again

I looked at the Mumbai Consulate pdf and does not have my date as expected.

EB3 INdia PD is July 10, 2001

So the PD is definitely still APRIL

Kp

HI kp14,

What about EB2 in India? Can you give us the link to Mumbai consulate?

thanks
msukid

kp14 said:

Kp

Are u going thru CP and ur PD is July 10, 2001 ?

kp14 said:

Kp

Not sure how you see this, how about EB2?

I got it. I think what you are saying makes sense.
Anyone out there knows if we have this type of list for EB3 World posted somewhere ?

kp14 said:

Kp

marlon2006 said:
I got it. I think what you are saying makes sense.
Anyone out there knows if we have this type of list for EB3 World posted somewhere ?

You know what.. the more I think about it, better it doesn't make any sense. These appointments are created a months (or at least weeks ago) and not released from no where. In other words, based on the old bulletins, individuals have scheduled there appointment after they have become current. So this list has nothing to do with future bulletins.

Again, I am not saying Aug bulletin will have any date movement. But at least this has no dependant on their "crappy" visa number predictions. Good luck all.

I meant, I think the logic the poster used makes sense. I do not know whether these are real numbers for the August bulletin or not, but they do say August 2006. Here:
http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/uploads/images/cU2NWeCSyZIiY9YhfP_RHg/apptaug06.pdf

lateguy said:
You know what.. the more I think about it, better it doesn't make any sense. These appointments are created a months (or at least weeks ago) and not released from no where. In other words, based on the old bulletins, individuals have scheduled there appointment after they have become current. So this list has nothing to do with future bulletins.

Again, I am not saying Aug bulletin will have any date movement. But at least this has no dependant on their "crappy" visa number predictions. Good luck all.

Deducing cut-off dates

based on appt. schedule at individual embassies and consulates is another exercise in futility. We don't know what the PDs of those applications are. Even if u have CP case with May PD and ur application doesn't appear in the interview list it doesn't mean that the cut-off dates are pre-May. You may have been caught in some namecheck or whatever crap.

So instead of plucking dates out of air, we now seem to have a document and pluck dates out of air based on that document.....