Where is August Visa billetin?

I think it is safe to assume that there is no visa bulletin this week ?
It is 4:00PM EST. See you all on Monday. Have wonderful dreams.

Can you imagine the other day I dreamed that I received a letter from USCIS saying that I made too many inquiries and they were thinking about denying my case for that reason. Funny.

gravitation said:
I hope it's not a sign of greencard being abolished.

(it's just a joke, so take it easy).

Last edited by a moderator:
all of you are losers who have lost your mojos

thats right....all of us are so deep into the GC mess...we keep bitching and moaning but dont have the balls to go back to our own country and make it better there

we will take pleasure in being the brain prostitutes here for westerners

the truth is we are so much divided amongst ourselves that we find it easier to take orders from a western person rather than a fellow indian.

if all of us were to quit our jobs in one day that would cause big stir here but will that ever happen....no no no ...why not ...bcos other indians will fxxx us...as soon as we quit they will rush in to get our jobs.....
no empathy what so ever...we are all "gandi naali ke kide"

so i say....all the indian techies are eunuchs so stop bitching and wait for your new masters to have pity on you ( sign CIR bill or some other relief bill)

get a life you stupid bulletin watchers

I saw

just_chill said:
the july bulletin was misspelt "july bulleting" last month. i think
the spelling changed miraculously.

I noticed that too a few hours ago.

Alas, still nothing new however...

Innovative ways

saras76 said:
Guys,

If we continue to crash the DOS website, they may introduce a "Visa Bulletin Retrogression" whereby people who access the site to often will be retrogressed from accessing the DOS site for months at a time. This will block them from accessing the site directly till their "Visa Bulletin Access Date" becomes current :) .. :) I bet us Indians will be the worst hit by this type of retro as well :)

Lets enjoy the weekend and forget about this bulletin till Monday ..

regards,

saras

We can publish the visa bullettin to Immigration Portal and Immigration Voice web sites to avoid this issue :) We always can find some loop holes to avoid this :)

Thanks

Like Eric in South Park

I am at the verge of saying "Screw you guys (as in USCIS) and I am going home". It's a good thing that my company is pretty good to me and I still love my job so far. Other than that, not much I can hang on here...

kamrans said:
Looks like the new bulletin name will be 2978. Who knows...

At this point, it is possible that the August bulletin is out, but they are having technical difficulties posting it. Surprise!!!

At least we can still go out and enjoy the weekend and not wait for this stupid bulletin to come out.

Yes man enjoy the weekend. We will see it when it comes out and hopefully it will surprise us by moving forward (I specifically say forward because DOS can move us back whenever they want) the dates many folds.

Good Luck to all.

moved01 said:
At this point, it is possible that the August bulletin is out, but they are having technical difficulties posting it. Surprise!!!

At least we can still go out and enjoy the weekend and not wait for this stupid bulletin to come out.

Working Hard

I think USCIS is working really hard to set the cutoff dates. Working little longer because these are last 2 bulletins for the year. Never seen Visa bulletin coming out this late in the month.

-Thanks

USCIS is dalaying this months bulletin. They are shy and embarassed to tell us that the dates wont change for next month

jambalakadi1 said:
USCIS is dalaying this months bulletin. They are shy and embarassed to tell us that the dates wont change for next month
Most of us know that it is not going to be new news in the visa bulletin. USCIS is giving time for those who expect good news so that we compromise for now and wait for a new year starting October. We should get used to it, don't have high expectations on too obvious things.