Where have the IGATErs gone?

No Title

So what options do we have ? What can be done while we wait ( we are doing it anyway ) ? If we can get answers to the following questions it might help : Has the memo been issued by HQ to VSC as it was supposed to by mid-May ? What does the memo contain ? How does it specify that VSC handle these cases ( in the interim ) ? I think we need to double up our efforts ( all of us without exception ) to call, email, and fax to HQ and have them respond to the above questions.
So lets all, guys get into the trenches once again and start calling HQ with these questions until we get our answers.

No Title

I 140 amendment approved... Yes, I was totally surprised when I found my I 140 amendment get approved on 05/23. It was filed by Igate on 04/18. Any thoughts as what will happen next ?????

No Title

Wow, thats good news. I am sure, ur 485 should also get approved any time now. Congrats again.
My I140 amendment was filed in the second batch. I got the reciept for that. Hoping I140 and 485 gets approved pretty soonn

No Title

This shows the way VSC processes applications (any). My RD is April 4 and ND is April 11! My I-140 amendment is yet to be approved. Do they have any guidelines at all for processing applications? Do you have to grease their palms?

No Title

Hi,

When you call INS to check AVM on your I-140 amendment, how does the voice message say? Mine says "Your I-140 immigrant worker application...and it takes 150 to 240 days to get processed". I was told that INS treat I-140 amendment just like regular I-140, and does not process I-140 amendment any faster. Is that true?
I really don\'t want to spend another 8 months to get the I-140 amendment approved and stop my consular processing? Is I-140 amendment really needed for only company name change on Consular Processing?

I am in a urgent need your advice. Please help!! Thanks.

No Title

Yishin,
For I 140, the AVM says " This case has been approved on May 23rd.
A notification has already been sent." Then it says something like..that you should receive an intimation within 7 to 14 days.
I hope this helps.

Tom Adams

No Title

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!
My I 1485 has been finally approved on 05/24/01.
Good luck to all the Igaters. You will be getting
your approval very soooon.

Tom Adams

No Title

Hi Tom Adams,
    Congrats!!! Finally it is over. Thanks for sharing your information. This gives us a lot of hope.

No Title

Ok guys just curious!!....where did this guy "TOM ADAMS" jump from like a magic rabit out of a Hat!!

I might sound like "pissin n mounin" but I really could not beleive this shit!!..I would beleive only when one of the guys outa "vsc_on_hold"\'s list come out and say "APPROVED"

Any contradictions?

No Title

i agree with you Phil. But see even I was never involved in any discussions! Lets keep the hopes high. Even Shahanshah\'s hold has been removed.

Please add me to list:

PD 10/97, 485 ND 9/99, On Hold: 4/23/01; Ammended I140: 4/17/01

No Title

So has Intrepid\'s.......

I am sure more guys would be added to that list soon. Hang on guys, we\'ll all get there!!!

No Title

Phil,
I used to be a silent reader of this message board for almost a year but never felt the need to post a message until my I 140 amendment was approved on 05/23/01 and my I 485 was approved on 05/24/01. I just shared the information now which I thought might be useful and give some hope for our fellow Igaters. I am sorry if you or anyone else did not believe my approval. I could certainly see your frustration but I wish you will get your approval soon. There\'s absolutely no need for anyone to lie on this message board. Thanks to Rajiv Khanna for maintaining this excellent web site. Hats of to you Rajiv!!!
My details:
PD 12/97
ND 09/99
2 EAD\'s
I 140 amendment ND 04/18/01

Good Luck to all the Igaters
Tom Adams

No Title

Tom

I apologize on behalf of all of fellow Igaters. This is a great news that you shared with all of us though you never participated in conversations (so did I). We are thankful to you for doing this.

We wish you luck in the brave new world!

This mistrust is circumstantial and just out of the frustration which grew out of crafty ways our employer has manipulated all of us by delaying the whole process and a federal agency is also of part of this.

Earlier there were presumably some false postings of approvals to misguide us and thats what has created such an atmosphere.

Please pray for all of us to get out of this mess.

No Title

Got my amended I-140 receipt : RD 04/13 ND 05/03 . AVM says will take 180-240 days for approving this I-140.