where does the I-485 RFE go ???

sb_desi_gc

Registered Users (C)
I-485 - WAC02245xxxxx

Recently the USCIS website had an update on my case saying that on April 14th, an RFE was mailed. However as of now (April 28th) I have not received anything from them.

I have changed employers (and hence lawyers) since I applied for my 485. I have also moved apartments and informed INS abt it everytime (via phone and using AC-11).

Does anyone know where the RFE will go to - my old layers/ my new layers/to my home address (which one) ????

Any help/ideas are greatly appreciated.

Abdolutely no information from USCIS when I called them. Only thing they said was to wait for 30 days and then call and request it to be mailed again.

sb_desi_gc,

I am not sure what happens in case of multiple lawyers, but normally it goes to your lawyer, atleast mine did.

Hope this helps

Arz

WAC-02-093-5XXXX

Mine was a similar case. My RFE had gone to my old lawyer even though I had informed BCIS about change of lawyers. My old lawyer did not contact me. I emailed her to inquire if she had received my RFE and that is when she told me she had received it. Check with your old and new lawyers.

Wishing
WAC 02-091-xxxxx

Thanks very much for all the help.

My old lawyers received and they notified me yesterday (- lets see whats in it ???) - so I guess this is how it works.

Whats the point of changing the address then if they still use some age old address ???