Where do I suppose to send new additional proofs and supporting documents for asylum case?

Asylum seeker

Registered Users (C)
I'm trying to help a friend to find the right correct answer to his questions!!
A Pro Bono lawyer helped him apply for asylum 2 years ago and submit his complete application with the supporting documents to the Chicago office. His case still pending in Chicago asylum office and this lawyer is not available to help anymore and he can't afford new lawyer now.
Now He has new additional proofs and supporting documents he wants to submit to support his asylum case.
Based on he is living in Michigan and his case is pending in Chicago asylum office, he has 2 questions and he will be thankful for your help and inputs.

1- What is the address he is supposed to send the new ORIGINAL supporting documents to?
2- How many extra COPIES he is supposed to send for the new supporting documents and to what address?

As I heard there is two address he is supposed to send the additional supporting documents to.
One address to send the original, I think it's his asylum office
And the different address to send the 2 copies I think to the service center in his case it's Nebraska service center.
We are confused and not sure what is the right thing to do.
Thank you for helping him.

All he need is to send 2 copies to this address

USCIS

Chicago Asylum Office

181 W. Madison Street, Suite 3000

Chicago, IL 60602.

He must have another paper on the top explaining the new documnts and his name and Alien# Number,

And it's good to keep another copy with him.