• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Where are you going to move to?

I'm calm. I was just responding to your rather strange remark,....maybe you're not used to the subtilities of sarcasm.

none of your business,
Oh I understand it, I find it funny that you seem to be in your feelings because your view aren’t being received the way you thought they would be.

As for your country, if you don’t want to share that cool. However I would like to add that this place is generally a happy helpful forum filled with people who are on the same journey together. No one in here is looking to fight or argue but you seem hell bent on acting like a donkey or any other names it might be known as

Oh I understand it, I find it funny that you seem to be in your feelings because your view aren’t being received the way you thought they would be.

As for your country, if you don’t want to share that cool. However I would like to add that this place is generally a happy helpful forum filled with people who are on the same journey together. No one in here is looking to fight or argue but you seem hell bent on acting like a donkey or any other names it might be known as

No one is arguing. Me and Susie have been having heated debates for one year, long before you suddenly popped up,....and we appreciate (and respect) each other. As to you, you're not only meddling, but also insulting and disrespecting, which is against the forum rules. I invite you to retire "donkey" and other insults you included in your rather "content-less" posts. Susie and Britsimon don't need your help and we're not fighting here,...just giving our opinions no matter how different and opposite they may be, we're not supposed to be an echo chamber, and after some exchange of points of views, we're all "friends", this is how it's supposed to be (this is called freedom of speech, look it up in case you're not used to it). Otherwise, from now on you're ignored.

No one is arguing. Me and Susie have been having heated debates for one year, long before you suddenly popped up,....and we appreciate (and respect) each other. As to you, you're not only meddling, but also insulting and disrespecting, which is against the forum rules. I invite you to retire "donkey" and other insults you included in your rather "content-less" posts. Susie and Britsimon don't need your help and we're not fighting here,...just giving our opinions no matter how different and opposite they may be, we're not supposed to be an echo chamber, and after some exchange of points of views, we're all "friends", this is how it's supposed to be (this is called freedom of speech, look it up in case you're not used to it). Otherwise, from now on you're ignored.

Awww sweetie I’ve been in this forum for a lot longer than you think, perhaps you haven’t noticed because I don’t feel the need to shove my self righteous views down everyone’s throats.

Some basic economics might be suggested for you. Property prices are high because the economy is strong. And it’s not all the tech boom. There is a lot more going on in the Bay Area than tech. There are no young techies in the family and school oriented part of the Bay Area where I live. Guess what, it’s still not exactly cheap.

And frankly, I still don’t buy your rationalizations of your posts. Calling someone else insulting and disrespecting is ironic coming from you. Mijoro has been around a lot longer than you. If anyone is going to be ignored, it’s not likely to be her. And if no one else gets your supposed sarcasm, maybe the problem is you, not us. I’m done wasting time with this conversation.

Some basic economics might be suggested for you. Property prices are high because the economy is strong. And it’s not all the tech boom. There is a lot more going on in the Bay Area than tech. There are no young techies in the family and school oriented part of the Bay Area where I live. Guess what, it’s still not exactly cheap.

And frankly, I still don’t buy your rationalizations of your posts. Calling someone else insulting and disrespecting is ironic coming from you. Mijoro has been around a lot longer than you. If anyone is going to be ignored, it’s not likely to be her. And if no one else gets your supposed sarcasm, maybe the problem is you, not us. I’m done wasting time with this conversation.

Ok, just stop it.

lets see if we can get this thread back on track ... I plan on moving to the Seattle area (a bit further north) because that's where my boyfriend lives. I've made 5 trips in the last 2 years with another one planned for next month - I love it there :)

lets see if we can get this thread back on track ... I plan on moving to the Seattle area (a bit further north) because that's where my boyfriend lives. I've made 5 trips in the last 2 years with another one planned for next month - I love it there :)
Great city.

I am also thinking about Seattle, but a little worried about the weather there, seems to be raining and cloudy most of the year.

I am also thinking about Seattle, but a little worried about the weather there, seems to be raining and cloudy most of the year.
That’s part of the beauty of Seattle. I’d actually like to visit it on my next trip to the states.

After a long reflexion, I think (if I'll get the visa) to go to Denver or Austin! What do you think about these destinations ?

Hi all!...we just got the GC this year! ....and we are thinking to move to CA or Seattle..but to be honest we are not sure...i see the rents and ufff they are high!...We are going with our 2 year old...do you have any suggestions besides this two places or about them??...We are super nervous about this..its a big move!