Where are the Sept approvals??

U Kumar

Registered Users (C)
Where are the Sept approvals?? Heard only two --
then a long silence. What is happening?
How come they picked only two cases?
Or is it a calm before the storm of approvals??
Any comments.

not sure.

Those two cases may be misinterpreted by the posters (such as confusion between RD with ND).

It is very strange that INS holds september untouched.

It seems like something is happening.

killed

September silence is not killing, but already killed!
Hahaha to fate!

INS did so many stupid things for themselves!

(1) why they frozen I140 for more than 9 months and then suddenly processed them in couple of weeks!

(2) why they let millions of EB3 jump in overnight of July/2001? (they should let them in evenly)

(3) Nobody is sure how INS will handle tons of I140/I485 cases in August 2003!!! It will be a nightmare of nightmare! This policy has significant holes. For example, many people just file 'fake' or 'irresponsible' I140/I485 National Interest Waiver case so that they can get EAD/AP ASAP no matter what will be going on with I140/I485 at least one year later. This hole will significantly increase INS's workload. INS just does not have a person with a brain. NO wonder it messes up like this. Damn, i wish I can get out this stupid loop ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:
finally another October case on Rupnet

Go October go..... ( but still not much heard of Sept )

Talk to the officer

Talk to the officer recenlty, they are processing the August cases(RD), so I think maybe next month or so we will hear something, good luck to all of us. ;)

Nobody is not.

Hahaha, nobody is NOT crazy! Can we orgnize a party in a nude beach of NJ (Sandy Hook) and have some fun :)

Quite-frankly, if I am in the ealy stage of this immigration nightmare, I will absolutely give up and go home.

Last edited by a moderator:
May go home soon, it is enough.

Most Likely ...
RD Sept 2001 => AD Sept 15 onwards
RD Oct 2001 => AD Nov 15 onwards
RD Nov-Dec 2001 => AD Jan 2003

They are recruiting people to impose Patriot Bill from Oct 1, 2002 - fingerprinting visitors etc. etc.

The economy is going to be a big W - double-dip recession.

Under this circumstances, there will be lot of Interviews, RFEs. Average approval time for I-485 may cross 1.5 years. Situation will go bizarre, if the economy worsens.

Actually, post-9/11 situation and the prolonged recession made every immigrant a danger to the American society and an unwanted competitor in the job market.

Now, my gameplan - try to stay as long as possible - then go home and start a new life with the minuscule savings I have.

I really cannot afford to spend my life in this way. And, well, I don't see post-GC life is also rosy.

Keep heart Confu

Keep heart mr. confu things will brighten up.
Expect the worst and you will be pleasently surprised. - is a good phrase but i htink you're going off the deep end.
Breathe.................

------------------------------------------------
RD Sept 2001 => AD Sept 15 onwards
RD Oct 2001 => AD Nov 15 onwards
RD Nov-Dec 2001 => AD Jan 2003
-------------------------------------------------

INS works VERY LITTLE during holiday season (late Nov 2002 - late Jan 2003). So you should plus 2 more months for RD of Oct and Nov.

Good luck to all and God bless there is no more suprise.

Confu 123 does make sense...

It's tough to hang in this limbo during the best years of your life. But America does need imm's, especially with some brain capacity: baby-boomers are gong to live long, somebody has to support them with taxes.