Where are the Nov. Approvals?

gwpeng

Registered Users (C)
Some people have predicted this per rupnet statistics. Maybe INS is only working on RD <= 10/2001 and let Nov onward cases to DHS after March 1, 2003. Even after that date, we still need to wait for the transition period of about 1-2 months before we see real flood of Nov approvals. So, best chance is in June.

What is surprising is that November RD's are not getting any RFE's.If they are processing Sep and Oct , November cases should atleast be getting some RFE's.
In the Nebraska center , the bulk of approvals seems to August and September , but I know several people with October RD's who have got RFE's.
So, I am thinking that they are holding off November and later cases for some reason.....

Hope I am wrong......

Bulibaaya,
Could that be because of any FBI check they do before GC approval which may take some time... just speculating

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering if VSC is issuing any RFEs at all for those Oct. cases which are being looked into after the freeze. If they are not issuing RFEs anymore for Oct. it is possible they are in a hurry to clear Oct cases. And the possibilty of Nov cases being handled by DHS becomes stronger. I sincerely hope VCS will prove all the skeptical Novemberites wrong.

Waiting anxiously for Nov approvals.

Arin_muk :(

after the freeze was lifted we have only been seeing Sep and Oct approvals, I haven't come across any RFE's issued on this forum after the freeze was lifted.
Dunno what the INS guys are planning to do.....

I agree with bulibaaya.
Normally Rfe and Transferred cases are unlucky but now they are processed first!
I think the reason is that DHS will take over INS business after Mar 1. INS must finish these cases by the end of Feb because they issued Refs instead of DHS.

RD:11/8/01

Nov case approved!!

My case is a Nov case and was approved on Feb 1st (Sat). Just checked the status online. My details are as follows:

RD 11/10/2001
ND 11/30/2001
AD 02/01/2003

I did not receive any RFE. I will be available in this forum to answer any questions.

patientsh!

Congrats on your approval. Your case getting approved is a good sign for the Nov. ND filers (I being one of them too!).

Can you please mention your EAC# (last 5 digits not necessary).

I am asking cos, most of the Nov EAC series is 02-05?-?????.

But I have found a few in rupnet whose RD is in Nov. but has an EAC of 03-04?-?????

Thanks!

patientsh RD and ND same?

patientsh
Are you sure about your RD and ND are on the correct month? Or is it possible your RD is in OCT. and ND is in November? If yes, please clarify so that we November filers don't get un-necessarily excited.

Last edited by a moderator:
with RD and ND both being in Nov I have doubts if patientsh gave corret RD and ND.
My RD is 22 Oct but ND is 3rd Dec,01 so how come a RD with 10 Nov has a ND of 30 NOV.....................there is some discrepancy on his part or my part although I too wish patientsh is true and Nov approval ahs started

Seems to me still same officiers process 485 cases after DHS take over INS. day to day operations will not be affected.
Any thoughts?