Where am I stuck in? (02062xxxxx, 12/01)

resumedwaiting

Registered Users (C)
No 2fp. No nothing.
What happened to me? Early last month, the date is updated for my lawyer's inquiry. Lawyer said 'Name Check' 'SHOULD' be completed.
Then, silent, silence. Anyone can suggest what would be going on with my case?
Getting mad.....

resumedwaiting said:
No 2fp. No nothing.
What happened to me? Early last month, the date is updated for my lawyer's inquiry. Lawyer said 'Name Check' 'SHOULD' be completed.
Then, silent, silence. Anyone can suggest what would be going on with my case?
Getting mad.....
did you ever call the 800 customer service number (and of course waited patiently before you ever got to talk) and talk to the customer rep. explaining your situation?

try that until you get a patient customer rep. if you have not done till now. It is perfectly ok for you to do that, you can probably later update your lawyer if you want.

also have your reciept numbers, A#s etc, ready on hand while you talk.

Good Luck for a Speedy Approval

You are probably in the same situation as me and some other early unlucky ones. In my case, I'm in this giant 'queue' behind many 03,04 filers waiting for 2nd FP scheduling. It seems until the 2nd FP complete, there is nothing CSC can/will do.

Here is the response from CSC about 2 month ago when they finally respond to my inquiry:

"All I-485 cases that are previously considered beyond JIT processing are being re-assessed. The cases that are fingerprint ready will be reviewed. The I-485 cases with expired fingerprints will be re-scheduled. Please allow 60 days for action on these cases."

Later the response from CSC to the inquiry made by local congressman office says the case has already been reviewed, now is pending for re-fingerprint scheduling, no timeline can be given...

My lawyer tried the same old "security/name check" trick, but the response from congressman about still waiting for 2nFP have them shut up on that excuse.

Bottom line, I have no clue what else can be done. My LUD changes 11 times from end of June to July. It is now a "problem case", but still nothing happens. I don't see any hope but seeking therapy to keep sanity.

Me in the same boat. No 2nd FP, officer called attorney saying the Name Checked was forwarded to FBI on April 23, 04, I inquiried FBI on my name check/record check status, the repose was that it was done in May 2003 and results had been forwarded back to CSC.

Congressman said my case was pending on spouse's name check. So we filed an inquiry to FBI on spouse's name check, should hear back from FBI in 3 weeks.

WAC02-046-5xxxx