Where am i on the 485 processing ?.

viki_san

Registered Users (C)
EB2 Category
485 RD - Sept 2002
Filed for AC-21 and Change of Address - Aug 2003.
My FP - Dec 2003
My wifes FP - Nov 2004

Set up an enquiry with NSC in Jan 2005, received a bland resonse, pretty useless.

Any guesses on when i can expect my GC ?. :eek:

Appreciate your feedback.

I think your FP already expired, 15 months, take care of that first, request your congressman to send an inquiry and tell them about your FP, it worked for me.

Thank U

Appreciate your feedback.

The sad thing is, the National Customer Service # has been giving me a standard error message for the past 2 months.. This is what i get everytime.. "Due to a temporary problem with our system we cannot process your request at this time. Please check back later". Does this happen to everyone, or is it just me !.

You are not alone, I got the same message, but don't worry, I'm sure your online message says "on xxx we responded to your request for more info....", am I right??, it looks that they haven't recorded a voice message for that online message, choose change of address to get to talk to a rep, but I think you better use your congressman for that, because when I did, the congressman explained to me that there was a backlog for FP notices, when I got congressman reponse I got the time frame, so it was useful, good luck.

Some useful info.

Per your advice, i called up the customer service # and accessed the change of address option. It worked.
Thanks Bud.

request your congressman ? what

please tell me "request your congressman" request to whom

fcapristan said:
I think your FP already expired, 15 months, take care of that first, request your congressman to send an inquiry and tell them about your FP, it worked for me.

viki_san,

any movement on ur case?

I also have a similar situation currently. I sent in my AR-11 and the online message chaznged to 'we responded to your request for more information concerning your case'. when i try to check the case status on the phone, the AVM says 'due to some technical difficulties they cannot access my case info...'

i am just trying to figure out if there is a trend here towards an approval in this kind of situation. any update on ur cse status is appreciated.

thanks and good luck.