When would USCIS update the Processing Times?

On a lighter vein :
"If they are that predictable, we wouldn't have this forum so busy".
Calling CS 800 number would help !

GC Leke Jao said:
On a lighter vein :
"If they are that predictable, we wouldn't have this forum so busy".
Calling CS 800 number would help !

So much for this forum being busy, if no one can answer this question. I know they have dates that they do it - every 15 days or so, but there seems to be delays even in posting the processing times. :D

AILA website

There were a couple threads before that identifies the exact URL link in Aila.Org that has the NSC processing times information. I was looking for it yesterday in Aila.org but could not find it. AILA is faster than NSC itself when updating the info.

You might want to search the threads in this forum and see if it still has it.

sinting said:
There were a couple threads before that identifies the exact URL link in Aila.Org that has the NSC processing times information. I was looking for it yesterday in Aila.org but could not find it. AILA is faster than NSC itself when updating the info.

You might want to search the threads in this forum and see if it still has it.

AILA will have a link for the new processing dates on their homepage so no need to search within the site. I called USCIS 1-800 last Friday about the processing times update, and they told me they will post the new ones on 5th or 6th September (very strange: on Sunday and the Labor Day). As we can see, nothing happend.

npnjan02 said:
As I said, they have delays even in posting the processing dates.
And if the application is concurrent (same envelope) then the processing times update (either for I-140 or I-485) at USCIS website will tell us nothing anyway. Why do they not post the updates for the truly concurrent applications processing time. Obviously it is a chaos - some are approved based on I-140 times, some are approved based on I-485 times, some are approved concurrently indeed (talking here only about NSC) but for recent filers from 2004!!! I think I will try checking USCIC site once a month - it's not worth it to live in a state of perpetual dissapointment and frustration.