When would sept approvals start? Any ideas?

Bangy that does not make sense

I expect September RD approvals in first week of July...remember September was a short month because of the tragedy...expect October real soon

Officially it is august now

As per the processing times posted on this site VSC is processing 8/1 onwards cases

No Title

this official date 8/1 will not be changed for next 2 months. there is a big volume of August RD applications waiting for approval at vsc.

juLY IS ABOUT TO END.....

eXPECT PARALLEL PROCESSING FOR sEP. TO START ANY TIME SOON

4get about it

lots of may / june / july/ august filers (easily over 18000 EB cases alone) in VSC for those lazy bums to adjudicate. add up the family baes, asylum and other assorted cases, and you can easily expect an AD of 8/2002

Jaic, I agree with bangy because of this statistics.

There are 400 approvals of JulyRD till today which from March02 are 75,April with 113, May with 148 and june till today has 64 approval postings. Expecting another 6 in this month for JulyRD. Expecting another 100 approval postings in the coming months till sep/oct 02 of JulyRD .
There are already 2 or 3 approvals in murthy.com for september by which it is understood that the september approvals are already started.But very thin.
Also there are 42 approvals of AugustRD(since March 02 to June today) in a list of 400 Aug RD filers. Hence one can expect around 50 approvals of JulyRD still in July 02 and may be around 40 to 75 approvals of AugRD along with

Hi GcfunWaiting

I liked your logical interpretation, but I am an optimistic guy...and always hope for the best and prepare for the worst
Take care

probably some time mid of August !

my friend here talked to IIO today , she told him as per there planning schedule they were planning to start Sept approvals officially starting august third week , i am not sure how true but sounds great for sept guys.

I expect them some time from mid july onwards.

Probably parallel processing for August & sept after this july backlog is over.