When will VSC process Oct 99 and later cases - a theory

No Title

Raju:

As per your calculations,and with my details:

PD : 2/99
RD : 2/2000
ND : 2/2000
EB2( RIR) and Country : India

Are you saying that I could expect it to be around 4/2001. This is the first time I am putting my details.

Thanks

No Title

We don\'t know for sure, why they haven\'t sent the FP for OCT-MAR\'00 cases. One sure thing is during that time, as the dates
were current and were retrograded later, applications need to be separated basing on PD.

Also, the issue of sending FP to even october 2000 cases is intriguing. Do they process the cases in FIFO basis or do they
maintain two separate processing teams (as TSC did earlier), or do they process the whole set of OCT-MAR files as one group
we dont know. Neither of the web sites reported the reasons for not sending FPs for these cases. Even there is no appropriate
projection, how they will send FP during processing. If an FP process will take atleast 45 days, do they send FPs before, start
processing or do they send FP after processing, still unclear.

No Title

this message is for raju krishnan.

my pd is july 96 and my i-485 has a rd and nd of july 2000. i have also completed my finger prints in november 2000. my idea is that they do process applications on a fifo method in other words by nd\'s. i have not spoken to any iio\'s so far because i do not believe in what they say. as per my lawyer cases that are aged out like the old pd\'s of 96 and 97 whose pd\'s are current will be processed in the next 6 to 7 months. i do not know on what basis he has advised me but i guess he must have some kind of a idea about vsc\'s processing agenda.

at the same time i have been thinking about people from october to march who have not recieved their fp notices and people with nd\'s of sepember 2000 who have their fp\'s. this is what makes me wonder if what my lawyer had told me is true.

No Title

If your theory is current, persons with older PDs only should receive FP. But the reality is that even the PD is 1999/2000 and ND after March 2000, got the FPs. So, how can you justify.

No Title

redsox- you are absolutely right. these days its hard to believe lawyers as well as iio\'s. nobody knows the trend at vsc. it is definately frustrating for people who have been waiting with old pd\'s and then having to wait for a year or more for their applications to be processed for adjustment of status,leave alone the exploitation and the job insecurity at work. the bottom line is this confusing scenario has gotten everybody in a whole lot of mess. hope there is a happy ending for everybody.

No Title

Raju Krishan

(Yes I am from Madras)

My guess, dont ask me for any formula, was that I would get it around July \'01. But I would take Sep/Oct as well :)

When I mentioned the ratio may be off, I was trying to say that we still may not have seen many people\'s stats in the tracker, and we might start seeing additions in the next few months(for people with ND in \'00).

Anyway, I think we will be facing a coupla crossroads in the next few months... One when VSC starts processing Oct \'99, and one when they start processing May \'00 and later(people with early FPs).

No Title

This is a very interesting prediction thread on future approval. I am just bringing it to the front of the board if anybody is interested. I am hoping to get approved in the meddle of the year. My RD is 06/00.