When Will i Get My GC

intransit

Registered Users (C)
I see that the Dates have moved to 1St Nov 2003, My Application was filled on 07/03/2003, in EB2. I had my Code 2 Finger printing last Friday 07/01/2005 for EAD, When will i get my approval :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:........... :mad:

I did Call and i was told that the dates that she see is July 1St 2003 and not Nov 1St 2003 as it is posted on USCIS web site.

You are not alone. I just made an inquiry today, honestly I don't expect any positive response. "You are pending security check". Let's just be accompany with each other believing that we will get it eventually. I have been a silent observer on this forum for more than two years. I want to thank all the folks who have provided us the information, suggestions and comfort during this long journey. God bless us!

----------
EB2
PD July 2002
I485 RD Sep 2003
FP1 April 2004
FP2 (code 2) May 2005
AD ??????

Hold on guys before you think you got in to name checks...Hopefully you guys wouldn't get caught in that. Wait for a day or two for their systems to get updated and call and check again.

similar case

My case is similar to yours , intransit. I just opened an enquiry today .
They said someone should get back to me in 3-4 weeks and at least tell me whats holding it up.
I'll probably call them again in 3-4 weeks.

I485/I140 filed Aug 11,2003
I140 approved Jan 2004
Filed for 3rd EAD June 16,2005

its probably in security check is my guess...I sent an email to FBI in May. Lets see.

My case is also similar to yours. I just opened an enquiry today .
They said someone should get back to me in 3-4 weeks. I could not open enquiry for my wife since she was not present when I called but I could open it for my son.

I485/I140 filed Aug 29,2003

update

well the day I called them ..July 9th, I got an email later in the night saying my case has been approved. Good luck with your cases.

I opened the enquiery on Monday and today I received email that my I-485 has been approved on jul 13. :) :) :)
When I called I wal able to open enquiery only for me and my son. We both go approved but my wifes case is still pending. :confused: :mad:

mehtah, congradulations! You are the lucky one. I made inquiry last Thursday but haven't heard anything yet. You said you got the email today, could you tell me the time stamp of the email? When the email was sent? Just my curiosity. Thanks!

mehtah, thanks a lot. Do you mind you can tell me how many FPs you have done, have you done code 2 FP?

LUD changed on 18 with the following information "we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date........"

Again today the LUD has changed again today (19Th), is this common.