When will I get GC

anjumol

Hi,
My GC was filed on Nov 04 in EB2 now the Priorty date is showing as Aug 06 , when i check my status in uscis it says still pending and says my 485 was received in Texas on oct 2nd 2007.
Can anyone help me to understand how this process works?
How to know that my name check is cleard from FBI?
Thanks in advance!!!!!
Anju

Hi,
My GC was filed on Nov 04 in EB2 now the Priorty date is showing as Aug 06 , when i check my status in uscis it says still pending and says my 485 was received in Texas on oct 2nd 2007.
Thanks in advance!!!!!
Anju

Q: Can anyone help me to understand how this process works?
A: You question is too general. Try to spend some time digging the old articles here. You'll find the answer. Before anything happens, you should see the pending message for a while.

Q: How to know that my name check is cleard from FBI?
A: There is no way to know how FBI process your name check. When it's cleared, it's cleared. You will know it when you receive your approval notice.

Hope it helps.

Hi,
Thanks in advance!!!!!
Anju

Send a letter to your congressman detailing about your case, i have received reply from FBI thru congressman. Good Luck.

Send a letter to your congressman detailing about your case, i have received reply from FBI thru congressman. Good Luck.

Where you stand right now as your PD will be current in OCT & seems your NC is cleared. Is your file is assigned to the IO. Did you talk them.

immi_mygc - are you asking me ?
i received a notice only last week that my case is transferred to NBC - dont know what the next step is

Hi,
Thanks in advance!!!!!
Anju

How did you know about the change in your priority date?