When will EB3 India reach Nov 2003?

smbaps

Registered Users (C)
Can anyone guess that when will EB3 india reach Nov 2003.?If it is not in coming months, what makes them not to move the PD? Any suggestions/Info.

smbaps

Unpredictable

No one can really predict anything about movement of PDs. The way things are going may be in few months.... Keep praying.

smbaps - did you get 2 FP if S what is code, did the LUD change? my PD is SEP 2003 got FP code 1 , but no LUD. Regarding the dates, I am sure no one will be able to predict, just wait and watch game.

No one can really predict anything about movement of PDs. The way things are going may be in few months.... Keep praying.
Hi, what does yr usrname, hudakchullu mean :).
on diff note ...it seems everyone is predicting EB2 India where as this thread went to oblivion :) ..does this mean there are less number of people on EB3 from this point onward as reflected by number of postings

i guess not too many people in EB3.Most of them are converted to EB2.
I need more predictions to know the opinion who are in EB3.

EB3 India Dec 2003
Come on guys.. discuss... even if it ends up being speculation... it really helps to discuss all this...
I think it'll reach EB3 Dec 2003 with in few months...

Guys,

The dates may move in increments of few months for the next three visa bulletins.My predictions are by Sep Visa Bulletin the dates would have moved as following:

EB2 - Feb 01 2005
EB3 - Aug 01 2004

-Ebi

I think my guess was wrong as i thought there aren't many in EB3(india).
Most of them aren't converted to EB2.

I am thinking it will move atleast 6 months for EB3 & EB2.

DOS movement is highly unpredictable as it is not following any logical rule. Any thing may happen. In last two months, we have seen turbulant movement in cutoff dates. EB3 ROW has jumbed by 3 years (2002 to 2005). I do not know howmany numbers will be left for EB3 and EB2 India due to massive movement in EB3-ROW.

It is a big surprise in last bulliton EB3 India, Mexico has jumbed by alomst 2 years. When EB3 ROW retrogressed, it is a big surprise to see such a massive movement in EB3 India and Mexico. No matter what, EB3 India and Mexico will get only 3000 EB3 visas only in this year (1500 primary). I highly doubt that there are less than 3000 EB3-India 485s with PD in the range between April 2001 to June 2003 pending with USCIS, so that they can move date for EB3-India further this year. As DOS is not following any scentific method, no one can predict what will happen next 5 months. No one knows, how next 3 to 5 visas bullitons going to be. But one thing is sure. It is going to follw rollercoaster.

Hoping for the best!

We are hoping for the best.

Guys....keep up the spirit and be optimistic regarding the forward movement:)

Best of luck to everyone!