When to expect action on RFE Reply

satschicago

Registered Users (C)
Friends!
On May 3, NSC issued a RFE (Company's Tax Returns and my latest W2) for my I-140! My company has informed me that the attorney has sent the reply couple of weeks back (around June 11th). I heard from many people that, once a RFE reply has been sent, it usually gets approved within a month! But I haven't noticed any status change in Case status (Still has the same old RFE status). So does the NSC update the Status that they have received the reply for the RFE? and the biggest question is when can I expect a reply? I would greatly appreciate your response.

Thanks in advance

Thanks Akash for your response! How long did the NSC take to update your status after they have received your reply?

Friends!
The reason I am insisting on this so much is because, I guess there is a three month timeframe within which we have to respond to the RFE. Since it will be two months shortly from my RFE date of May 3rd, I have to figure out if I need to ask my attorney to contact the NSC regarding this. I guess I am already in deep trouble with my six years completion last month and my pending seventh year extension :( . So if this comes thru I will be a happy person.