when to come back to US (with b1/b2 mult entry) if been there 6mos.

pamz

hi everyone!

ive been in the us for 6mos. (purpose took an exam, which i still wasn't able to pass. took 3x there)

now, im in home country and plan to go back there within 2mos. to retake the exam.

do you think the immig officer will gonna give me a hard time at port of entry? or just taking an exam is valid enough. ive got 10 years mult. entry.

You were in US for 6 months and out for 2 months? You are likely to get a limited stay if you are admitted at all. Why did you remain for 6 months if you were just taking an exam?

If you failed the exam 3 times already, you need to worry about learning the material first and then worry about re-entering the US.

ive been in the us for 6mos. (purpose took an exam, which i still wasn't able to pass. took 3x there)

(Why did you remain for 6 months if you were just taking an exam?)
u see... it's not just not that easy to reapply for the exm. u have to wait a certain time before you are allowed to register again..

(If you failed the exam 3 times already, you need to worry about learning the material first and then worry about re-entering the US.)
i think assessing myself... i don't need to worry about learning material. (4-6 questions short of passing. what do u think i feel about that?!) it's just that i wanted to pass before the year ends. coz this has been been mentally n physically draining for me. that's why im asking you guys regarding my issue on re-entering in the US not on my exam...

Take the risk and re-attempt entry. You may have a painless experience at the POE, a grilling or may be denied entry. No point speculating.

that's why im asking you guys regarding my issue on re-entering in the US not on my exam...