When time of the day do the Magic EMails arrive.

I started a thread similar to that when the emails started coming in first time, it would nice for people to put in the exact times, when they received the emails.

Received e-mail at these times. Hope this helps.

I-765 approval: 3:02PM
I-131 approval: 7:02PM
Inquiry Response: 5:50PM
I-485 approval: 2:51PM

Forward the magic emails to your cell phone

I got tired of checking my yahoo account atleast 4 times a day for those wonderful elusive emails. Now I have changed the email address on the USCIS website to my cellphone's email address. The very instant I get those emails my phone would start ringing. (You can test it out by changing your password on the USCIS website - You would get an email after every password change)

I have a nextel. The email address for nextel phones is xxxxxxxxxx@messaging.nextel.com.

Most other cellphones (Sprint for example) also have an email address associated with them. This I hope will prevent frantic email checking. :)

Looking at different approval times it seems as soon as the INS officer clears the case and updates the case info. in the system , the email notification program executes immediately. There is no specific times of the day....it all depends on the particular date and time the person evaluating your case. My 2Cents !

I dont think there is a set time for email.
Coincidently, I logged in and checked my status. No change. Then checked again in 10 minutes status & LUD changed. Mail came within 20mins of status change. According to experience with AP/EAD & 485 email, system sends out email within few minutes after the officer updated the file.