When they will start....

HERNESTO

Registered Users (C)
When they gonna start approving cases filed May, June and July 2007 with old PD like mine Oct. 2003?
I'm EB3 ROW.

I got 'Card Production Ordered' on I-485 today.
ND = Jan 29th 2007
Upgrade to PP = April 19th 2007
AD = April 25th 2007

I-485, I-131, I765 (TSC)
RD 06/07/2007
ND 06/21/2007
NC Initiated 06/28/2007
NC Clear as of IO 08/02/2007
LUD (I-485) 06/24/2007, 07/14/2007, 07/30/2007, 07/31/2007, 08/07/2007 (Card Production Order), 08/08/2007 (Approval Notice Sent)
FP 07/13/2007
LUD (I-765) 06/24/2007, 07/31/2007

I guess they started already!!))))))

Congratulations,
I am so envious, in a good way.
:D :D

Anyways, how long do you think it will take for me?
Can I hope to get GC in the next 2 yrs?

I am EB3 ROW with Nov 2005 PD and just submitted I-485 on July 27th to TSC. And my I-140 was approved in TSC in May 2006.

Hernesto - I'm in a similar situation - I am EB3, ROW, PD 7/05

I was hoping to get my case approved within the next year.
I think that it is very possible, and same for you...

I am very confident that EB3 ROW will be current for us (PD of 2005) in six months to a year (remember, we are already > 2 years retrogressed...) So, hopefully, by the time that our background checks, fingerprints, etc. etc. are done, we will be current...

Definitely by next summer (when they might release visa numbers in bulk such as this year: we will be current and our I-485 will be fully processed, just waiting for visa number to be assigned.)

Perhaps I'm being too optimistic, but I think I'm also pretty realistic in this case.

Sorry - I meant to address my prior message to felix31 and extend my warmest congratulatory wishes to Hernesto, who received an approval notice today.

Sorry folks for the missunderstanding!

I didn't got the approval yet.It was a guy that I find in this forum that got it so fast.All that info is his information!!!!!

Sorry again I should have quoted!

My details are - PD Oct 2003.I'm EB3 ROW.My LC got approved in November 2005, I was about to file the two forms but neeeee the retro hit.I got approval on my I-140 in July 2006 and this June 2007 I filed I-485.I got my AP on July 11 2007 a month after filing.So far so good.

Again sorry if I gave you empty hopes. Also don't forget that the approved guy is EB2.Hopefully we'll see approvals soon on cases filed May, June, July this year, but as you know nobody in this country knows how INS is working even they )))))) I read in the newspaper like a month ago the spokesman for INS on a question - "Why last year 10 000 visas were lost and not used the answer was - "I DONT KNOW"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets do this tread for people EB3 ROW.

Sorry folks for the missunderstanding!

I didn't got the approval yet.It was a guy that I find in this forum that got it so fast.All that info is his information!!!!!

Sorry again I should have quoted!
You can still edit that post to put in the quote.

Hey Jacko. Do you think they will continue to churn out 485 approvals after Aug. 17th for older cases?
I'm asking since I see that on Trackitt people are getting 485 approvals even well into August now. If thats the case, then one wonders which pending 485s are the lucky ones.
I have a 2 yr old 485 with cleared medicals, fingerprints etc. I suspect name check is OK as well. My case becomes eligible for approval Aug 27th (5yr physician service requirement case). I'm wondering If there is a chance I strike any luck here. Would appreciate your view/input.

BTW a hearty congrats on your Greencard approval. I notice you were getting a little antsy toward the end there!

Felix31 - looks like we are in the same boat. My PD is Nov 2005, EB ROW. I guess we wont know for sure until we see the October bulletin on how things are going to move. I applied on July 30, 2007 to NSC.

Dear Alterego2
What steps did you had to take at completion of 5 years of service.Did USCIS ask for any specific document.

Nabeel1, Ordinaria

The "news/rumors" I've been reading about on murthy, immi-law web about
EB3 ROW retrogressing to 2002 does not look good. The new batch of about 70K Labor cases (with PDs 2003 or 2004 or even earlier PDs- my guess) is scheduled to come out of BEC centers by the end of September. It will throw another wrench into the broken system.

Even now with July VB fiasko and with flood of AOS applications, we will be happy to get EAD approved in the next 6-7 months. And, our I-485 approvals may take couple of years.

I wish I am wrong!

Last edited by a moderator:
The new batch of about 70K Labor cases (with PDs 2003 or 2004 or even earlier PDs- my guess) is scheduled to come out of BEC centers by the end of September. It will throw another wrench into the broken system.
Depends on whether they go by "anticipated demand" or actual demand. A large percentage of cases from the BEC have been abandoned by the employees and/or employers. Given that labor substitution is now banned, the percentage of that 70K being abandoned will probably even be higher. So how the dates move will have a lot to do with whether or not they set the dates based on the expectation that the entire 70K is going to apply for the I140/485.

Dear Alterego2
What steps did you had to take at completion of 5 years of service.Did USCIS ask for any specific document.

My lawyer received an RFE in early July asking for evidence showing I was proceeding toward completion of my 5 yrs of service in HPSA. I had sent in all the completion documents to my lawyer a few weeks earlier in anticipation of completion so she could forward them on at the appropriate time.
She sent everything in to them in response to that RFE. I have not changed jobs for the entire 5 yrs and it was all done without any breaks.
Interestingly despite receiving this less than a month ago, last week they asked for recent paystubs in order to approve my EAD application. I'm not sure if they were checking to make sure I'm still there or what.

Last edited by a moderator: