When my AP expires? please help

mes127

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone

My AP was issued in Oct 2007 and valid till Oct 2008 as it mentioned on the original AP.

In Jan. 2008 on my first re-entry to US and stamping my passport and my AP with AOS stamp, the officer wrote "paroled till Jan 2009"

On my second re-entry to US in March 2008, my passport and my AP was stapmed again and this time the officer wrote "paroled till April 2008":eek:

So for how long my AP is good, is it Oct 2008 as it mentioned in the original AP or it is April 2008 as it shows on the last stamp?

I appreciate your help since I need to travel in May and June.

Hello everyone

My AP was issued in Oct 2007 and valid till Oct 2008 as it mentioned on the original AP.

In Jan. 2008 on my first re-entry to US and stamping my passport and my AP with AOS stamp, the officer wrote "paroled till Jan 2009"

On my second re-entry to US in March 2008, my passport and my AP was stapmed again and this time the officer wrote "paroled till April 2008":eek:

So for how long my AP is good, is it Oct 2008 as it mentioned in the original AP or it is April 2008 as it shows on the last stamp?
Your AP is good until to valid to date (Oct 2008 in your case). The date on the stamping on AP has nothing to do with the validity of your AP.
Usually you get a 1 year stamp when you enter on AP but I have noticed some officers at POE occasionally do make mistakes in writing the year in the stamping on AP.

Yes the validity of the AP remains intact irrespective of your travel.

By the way, are you talking about I-94 validity? Generally the I-94 upon arrival (while traveling on AP) is valid till 1 year. For erroneous I-94 issuance, please read here.

Thank you for your help. I called my lawyer and he also confirmed that the mistake was made by the officer at POE has nothing to do with validity of my AP as appears on the original AP.