When message change after FP done?

graduation2003

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I had my fingerprints taken yesterday (5/25). Both I-140 and I-485 LUD changed to 5/25 :) , today I-485 LUD change again to 5/26 :) , however, I-485 online message didn't change at all. My question is: how long it usually takes to get FP approved or online message get updated? Please advice. Thanks.

I did my FP in march, no online message update or LUD. I replied RFE couple of weeks back, no LUD or message change yet... sucks.

In my case the online message did not change, just LUD changed on 485 after couple of days. BTW, did they do early FP for your husband?

I did my FP on 3/23/5, no message change, see my signature for the 485 LUD.

FAQ, by any change did you file on 11/4/4?

jkvaisnavi said:
I did my FP on 3/23/5, no message change, see my signature for the 485 LUD.

FAQ, by any change did you file on 11/4/4?

No, on 11/24/04 (ND).

FAQ said:
No, on 11/24/04 (ND).

I read a thread here a while ago saying his/her online message changed to "...your FP is approved...your case resume.." something like that after FP taken for one week or so. So not everyone got this kind of online message. How could I find my FP is OK or not?

To FAQ: Yes, he had his fingerprints taken on the same day. And his I-485 LUD also changed to 5/25, 5/26, but no change today so far. Thank you again for your infor.

#11 24th March 2005, 04:29 PM
kriskish
Registered User Join Date: Oct 2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalgadam
Kriskish

I mean, will they (INS) do our background check or any thing else.

I think FBI will check everything and then sent the details to the USCIS. There is a number where you can call FBI and you can check is everything is ok or not. (304) 625 5590 Press 3 and speak to a human. You have to say Finger print results and give your A- number (found in the FP notice)... HTH
Thanks
KK
140/485/AP/EAD ND-01/04/05
140 - RFE on Educational Issue (3 Yr Engg Degree)
FP-02/01/05
AP,EAD RFEs-02/16/05-Photo ID
EAD,AP AD - 03/02/2005

graduation2003,

This was the message posted by Kriskish a while ago. HTH

No Message Change

I finished my FP on 4/23 and LUD changed 4/25, 4/26 then stopped. No online message change. So I think its normal to see no message change after FP. Its NSC so I don't expect more.

-GCLover

FP status

Yeah , I followed Kriskish message to check the FP status after one week from FP date. According to the customer service, They finished all name check then other back ground check and sent FP report to USCIS after two days. You can also check it out. But please be polite when you ask the question.

-GCLover

HI GUYS.
I did my fingerpring in Dec'04 and no status is changed till today.
I called this number (304) 625 5590 and talked with one lady. She told me that they can read my fingerprints and its already been sent to INS on same day. But when i asked results, she said she can not tell the results over phone. Also when i asked about name check,she gave me another number to contact,which is 202-324-2399.

I am wondering how you guys found all the info from same source including results of fingerprints and name check.

Can you guys pls share..
Thanks a lot :confused:

I also tried the first number and got the same answer and they gave second number for name check. I tried second number and automated message says that they do not answer phone calls and you have to send email only.
Also i want to know if FBI recieves the Biometric FP results or it only goes to INS directly? As i did my second Biometric FP on May 17th but at First phone number of FBI they said that they have cleared the first FP results(10 mnths ago) and haven't got anything on May 17th, and my LUD has changed twice since second FP.
Any information/experience will be really helpful.
Thanks.

Name Check

usa_gc_waiting said:
GCLOVER007
Can you pls reply..how u got the status of yr name check?????????

I called FBI and talked to a lady CS for status. She told FBI sent FP results to USCIS next day itself, I asked her about name check. After 10 minutes on hold she informed that it was also completed and sent to USCIS. (I called FBI two months after finishing FP). HTH

Thanks
GCLover