When is the DS-230 form filed and with whom?

AnyTimeNow

Registered Users (C)
Hi, my wife priority date is one month away. I am sending AOS forms for her now. I have paid the IV fees as well because NVC sent me the invoice.

question is: when is DS-230 supposed to be filed and with whom? NVC? my fees payment page just says the next step is to send the AOS with barcode cover sheet on top. No mention of the DS-230 (the immigrant visa application)

Thanks for help!

Hi, my wife priority date is one month away. I am sending AOS forms for her now. I have paid the IV fees as well because NVC sent me the invoice.

question is: when is DS-230 supposed to be filed and with whom? NVC? my fees payment page just says the next step is to send the AOS with barcode cover sheet on top. No mention of the DS-230 (the immigrant visa application)

Thanks for help!

It is filed with NVC.....once you have sent the AOS ,you should get an email in a few days with another barcode to send the DS230. I'm not sure if you'll be asked to fill DS3032( choice of agent ) form or not,but if yes, then that will be next after AOS and then DS 230.

The DS-230 Part I and Part II are the immigrant visa application, and contain questions about your biographical information.You should only sign Part I. Part II of the form you will sign during your visa interview. You and each family member who will travel to the United States with your under your visa category must complete the DS-230 Part I and Part II.