When is AVM get\'s updated after RFE

bruha

Registered Users (C)
My employer sent the reply for RFE on 18 Th Dec to VSC. But the AVM still says we sent an RFE in your case ..... I was just wondering anybody has similar experience. When will AVM gets updated after the RFE is received?
My details are EB3 PD 6/98. ND 9/98 FP 8/00 RFE 12/00.

No Title

My employer sent the reply for RFE on 7 Th Dec to VSC. But the AVM still says we sent an RFE in your case ...... Hang in there.
Jai Maharashtra

No Title

Hi ,

Are you sure about your PD is 06/98 (EB3)? ....our pd is 12/96..Nd 09/99 . We have not receive anything from INS ? . INS is not looking for a PD ?

feedback pl.

-GC485

No Title

As far as I know, they are processing by RD. PD is considered only while approving the case. In case the PD is not current they\'ll just withhold the decision. They sent me RFE although my PD is 06/97 (EB3). My EAC # is EAC 99 263 XXX. What is your EAC? May be they are processing your application right now. Check with IIO. Dont rely on AVM.

No Title

banda, could you please tell me when your RFE is generated, when mailed and when received by you or your attorney. I am asking this because, my case number is EAC-99-264-XXXXX and an RFE has been generated according to IIO 20 days ago and my lawyer has not received anything yet. How long did it take you to get it ?

No Title

Here is one to contrast as to how the VSC operates. I sent my RFE response on Dec 28, 2000 and the AVM changed on Jan 4( "on jan 4, we received your response.....")

I know it is no solace, but think about it, I filed my I-485 in mar 99 with EB1.1 as a self petitioner. I am still waiting.

Cheers.

No Title

My RFE is sent out on Dec. 28 My lawyer did not receive it yet. (At least thats what he says).

No Title

My ref was generated on Nov 27th .. received by lawyer on 20th Dec... reply sent to ins on 4th jan.. still wating..

No Title

My EAC number is 99-260 -xxxxx . i spoke to IIO ,she told it\'ll take another 6 weeks .

No Title

Today AVM changed to say that they received the response on 9 Th January even though we responded on 18 th January. I don\'t know how along is the wait next ..