when IIO says they are doing June case

GCnewmember

Registered Users (C)
means they are talking about Notice date not receipt date.
I spoke to IIO officer she said ,she doesn\'t no about
mail recieved date ,they consider the date of case when they entered that particular case on thier computer.
SO guys when they say they are doing june cases,so all may cases will be processed(remaining may cases)

My notice date is in september,she told me that it will take 60-90 days
My RD is in july

No Title

That might not be correct, because my case filed on 5/4/01 and the IIO clearly said my case was received on the above date. She did not mention my notice date which is in July. so I believe the processing date is the receipt date.

Just Talked with IIO about my Aug.31 case

My RD: 8/31, FP: 2/12, AVM: We have received your fingure prints on 2/14 and process resumed"

I spoke to IIO officer on 4/4/02 at 9.30 a.m. and she said that we are currently working on Apr. cases, and I have to wait for 3-4 months.

I asked her question "Do you guys work based on fingure prints or Filing date ? She replied that we don\'t have any relationship with FP date, and we are only working with filing date.

I am one of the user who is checking everyday this site, and making sure that we will put 100% correct information, and not try to play with anyone feelings. Ek Din Apana Bi Aayaga !

BM13