When I see RFEs for 07x and 08x, my hope is fading...

Originally posted by stain
We (WAC-04X-ers) are simply abandoned by the organization of morons.

Call them (IIOs) up and tell them that its been long time...

I did 2 3 times and last time a lady said ... my file is not in the file room but, not assigned to any officer either. I was scared when she said that ... (is it lost or something, I thought). Then, she said I know it is going to be assigned to an officer soon, I don't know on what basis she said that ... well I guess they keep the file in somekind of staging area before assigning to an officer :) .

stain,

Hang in there buddy! Look at EAD's, the jump is enormous. So many people who applied after me received their approvals, but in one shot INS cleared the whole backlog till November almost.

Your turn will come, just a matter of a couple of months more.

I called IIO, he told me 2 more weeks (02-46), but then I called 2 months back and then they told me couple of days ..

Originally posted by Silly Man
I called IIO, he told me 2 more weeks (02-46), but then I called 2 months back and then they told me couple of days ..

sm,
if they said in couple of days, then u could expect in 15 days it will be. Cool.

Again call them up after 15 days, pester them. Atleast u don't incur long distance call charge (presuming 949 is local to you). I do. I have moved to a different state now.

After looking at wac-02-71 RFES, my suspicion is this ..

Was really wondering if your case was picked because the FP is about to expire .. Since we all know that there are people in wac01-XXX and wac-02-46XX cases pending ...

Is expiring FP triggering the RFEs ???

-----------------
eventually

Originally posted by life_on_hold
sm,
if they said in couple of days, then u could expect in 15 days it will be. Cool.

Again call them up after 15 days, pester them. Atleast u don't incur long distance call charge (presuming 949 is local to you). I do. I have moved to a different state now.

life on hold, can't be sure of anything they say. Here's my true estimate.

On wac-02-046, as of right now there are 134 never touched cases. Then there are redo fps, transfers, rfe sent/recvd. Total around 250ish cases. I'm one of those 250, and they are touching one fresh case a day (and this is their good speed).

i.e. be mentally prepared for atleast 1 more year.... and I am. And no I am not local in 949.

My FP location is San Jose. Resumed on April 3rd, so FP gonna expire in a couple of months.