When EB3 PD becomes Current

arbask

My EB3 priority date is 4th Mar 2002 and this month's bulletin says the priority date as Mar 15 2002.(EB3) So far I haven't heard anything from USCIS. The last time I gave finger prints were in 2005/2006.

Is there anything that I have to do now? I called USCIS and the representative asked me to write my concern to an email address. My attorney says I just have to wait. Last time in 2007 when my case was current I was waiting but nothing happened and within a month EB3 got retrogressed to 1999. I don't want that to happen again this time.

Can you share your experience or thoughts if you went through my situation?

Thanks

Contact your congressman or sentor. Tell them your case has been pending well beyond the processing time (I would not confuse them with the PD retrogression and all those details). You can find your congressman at http://www.house.gov/zip/ZIP2Rep.html. Go to the congressman's website and submit request for help in your case.

My wife's PD is also March 2002. As soon as it became current, I contacted our congressman. She just got approved yesterday. Its all due to the congressman's office efforts. Do not wait, act now.