When does VSC AVS get updated?

Helpneeder

Registered Users (C)
I received the receipt of my 485 from VSC (RD 12-15-00 ND 12-28-00). But when I checked the VSC\'s Automatic Voice System today, it still says my 13-digits number is not available. Does it often takes that long for VSC to update its AVS? Thanks for the help.

No Title

Helpneeder, My I485 was fedexed on 12/14/00 and should have reached VSC on 12/15/00. I got my cancelled check for my AP and it has the date 12/28/00 which exactly matches your\'s. My receipt number is EAC-01-068-xxxxx and I have not received my receipt letter. Do you know how long it takes to get the AP ?, I am getting nervous because I have to go home 2/15/01 and yet to book my tickets. If I have the receipt letter I may be able to go to the local INS office and get the AP. Please let me know the first 8 characters from your receipt number.
Thanks.

No Title

A I-485 question. What is the A# in the box labled as applicant in the receipt notice for I-485. This box has my name and a number that begins with A. My RD and ND for the I-485 is 12/15/00 and 12/28/00 (EB1).

No Title

rr g,

My receipt number is exactly the same as yours. Have you checked the AVM to see whether VSC puts you on the archieve? I am not doing AP now. So I can not be of much help to your AP related question.

Regards.

Helpneeder

No Title

Ren,

Sounds like you and me are in exactly the same boat. I am in EB1 too. I have no clue about that A#. Can you tell me whether you are able to check you status vis AVM?

Keep in touch.

Helpneeder

No Title

Helpneeder, I got the same message from AVM. Did you also get the A#.
Thanks. Ren

No Title

Ren,

I have the A# on my receipt as well. I also notice the Priority Date on my receipt is blank. How about yours?