when does NC starts?

luckyz

Registered Users (C)
Does NC starts as soon as 485 app is received or FP is done?
My PD is 2002/eb2 and RD is 05/2007? Is there something wrong? AM I stuck?
How can I find out whether i am stuck?

current processing date is 4/2007

..which is a couple of weeks to a month before your RD...

relax, you're all good until the next bulletin....

GM

Call NSC, use POJ method (1-800-375-5283 1 2 2 6 1 receipt# 1 3 4). If you get connected to NSC, ask about your pending case. If no officer is available, hang up and try again later. I verified that I am stuck today.

Does NC starts as soon as 485 app is received or FP is done?
My PD is 2002/eb2 and RD is 05/2007? Is there something wrong? AM I stuck?
How can I find out whether i am stuck?

NC typically starts as soon as one's AOS data is entered. See my singature, my NC was cleared within a week of RD.

Try POJ method and find out from NSC.

Good luck

unfortunately....

...it seems like NSC closes at 4 pm Central time...just called them and there are no officers available...transferring to national center for CS representative...forget it...try tomorrow...

first, thanks for all the kind response.
I did call NSC using the POJ couple of times, i was told that case was pending name check. Does that mean i am stuck? What do you guy mean by "stuck", taking more than usual processing time?
Damn, not again, i' ve been in BEC prision for almost 5 years...

Call NSC, use POJ method (1-800-375-5283 1 2 2 6 1 receipt# 1 3 4). If you get connected to NSC, ask about your pending case. If no officer is available, hang up and try again later. I verified that I am stuck today.

You are only officially stuck if you have past six months of your RD and your NC is still not clear.

For many, it takes 2-3 months for the FBI to respond back and it is considered normal.