When does my Visa become current?

awilliams

Hi there,
i've applied for a Green Card F1 visa through my mother in 2014 (i'm unmarried and over 21) this was filed on 14th October 2014, my case number says the following

Case Was Approved
On February 5, 2015, we approved your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative,

however
looking at the Visa Bulletin's, i seem to get quite confused with all the information, there are 2 charts to look at, which is

A. FINAL ACTION DATES FOR FAMILY-SPONSORED
PREFERENCE CASES

and

B. DATES FOR FILING FAMILY-SPONSORED
VISA APPLICATIONS

which one refers to my case at all? which chart should i be looking at?

You are doing Consular Processing outside the US? You cannot get the actual visa until he first date passes your priority date. You can expect to hear from them to start the process around when the second date passes your priority date.

Yeah, i'm in London so i am doing it from outside of the states, by what you say "the first date passes your priority date" which date am i looking at ? as the B. chart is ahead of the A. Chart

Yeah, i'm in London so i am doing it from outside of the states, by what you say "the first date passes your priority date" which date am i looking at ? as the B. chart is ahead of the A. Chart
I mean you cannot get the visa until the date in Chart A passes your priority date (October 14, 2014), and you can expect to be contacted when the date in Chart B passes your priority date. Neither of them have.