When does biometrics notice come?

strongman

Registered Users (C)
I got I-485 received notice from USCIS today. Question is when they are going to sent me to do finger print things? Anybody know the timeframe? Thanks

Could be tomorrow, could be in a year. You gotta give it time. Also, getting called in for FP/Bio is no indication in and of itself how far your applications' pushed thru the red tape.

Lately the biometric/fp appointment is coming practically in 1-2 weeks after the NOA's.

In the past you had to make your own appointment, but now things are different.

Good luck,

cherr1980 said:
Lately the biometric/fp appointment is coming practically in 1-2 weeks after the NOA's.

Good luck,

Yep, mine came in two weeks after RD

cherr1980 said:

Good luck,

If the biometric things come to me in one or two weeks, that will be so great. waiting is boring

I received the notice for fingerprints for both my I765 and 485 on the same i797c about 10 days after the ND.
Here's my timeline:

I'm still waiting for my notice :( It's been over 3 weeks, and I'm starting to worry. Hopefully, it was the RFE that delayed things, but just to make sure they didn't forget to send me a letter, I made an Infopass appointment this Friday. Just want to make sure.