When do they send the notice for 2 nd FP.

good_wait

Registered Users (C)
My RD is 02/02
1 st FP 05/02

Now since they are currently processing dec/jan rd's

Do I need to wait till they start looking into Feb '02 cases to get a 2 nd Fp notice ?

or do they trigger the notice once the 15 months are over / before ..in my case 15 months being being July end.

Any response from people who received 2nd is really appretiated
will help me estimate my 2nd FP notice...

really important for me since I will be rellocating soon and want to finish it in my current state/City.

Please advice
Thanks

I am in same situation you are.
I think there is a 15 month rule for FP.
Mine ends in July 13th.
So not sure whether we have to wait until 2nd FP notice is received.

Anyone have info. please update what I should do?

Thanks

My first FP was done in March 2002, I have received 2nd. FP notice just today scheduled for August.

We had our 1st FP on April 19th 2002. We just received notice for 2nd FP yesterday.

But if we check our online status, it still has the old message and there was no indication that we were getting our 2nd FP notice.

RD : 01/22/01
ND: 02/02/02
AP : ?????????????

prakeer

Did you & your lawer both got notification..or only you did ?

Did any one else had the same situation..where 2 nd FP did not get updated on the web Site..?

I am kind of relying on the Web Site for this Info currently..

Thanks

i got the notice on July 22nd and on 21st actually i had called my lawyer to find out if they had any updates for me and they did not.

So i got the notice first and i informed my lawyer that we got the notice. She replied telling that they may also get the notice in a day or two.

Even yday when i checked my online status there was no change.

I filed I485, EAD, and AP with my lawyer's address in Feb. 2002. INS mailed I485 notice, FP notice, and EAD to my lawyer, but mailed AP to my home address. This year, I changed my home address and informed INS promptly.

My 1st FP is in May 2002. Will the 2nd FP notice be mailed to my home address or my lawyer?

Thank you for your comments.

My rd 1/03

First FP was on 4/10/02 and I just received the notice to do my 2nd FP in August. And my lawyer receive a notice too. But my status on line is still not changed. Does anyone know that how long will it take to get the GC after we take our 2nd FP???

THanks