When do I get my GC ????

gls

Registered Users (C)
Hi -

It's been a long wait so far and keep on going. I am just frustrated with this random kind of processing. There is no orderly manner of processing of I-485. Totally disgusting. How long do you think I can expect my turn? Thanks.

Category: EB3
PD: April 2001
I485 ND: Oct 28, 2002
FP: Dec 7, 2004

Be hopeful, since u already have done FP, many ppl are sharing that avg time is 2-3 months after FP.

Consider urself lucky and think in this way that there are many other 2002 ppl who are still waiting painfully for FP.

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceofJungle said:
Be hopeful, since u already have done FP, many ppl are sharing that avg time is 2-3 months after FP.

Consider urself lucky and think in this way that there are many other 2002 ppl who are still waiting painfully.

Good Luck
Ditto!

Agree with you it's very frustrating especially when you see all 2003 July, Aug cases being issued GC's way back in 2004. But I guess we guys just need to hang in there for some more time. There are a lot of us who have just received FP's and many have got FP for the first time...Stay Positive and very soon you will see the light at the end of the tunnel!

All the Best!

ND 10/2002
FP Scheduled for 2/24
AD Sometime in 2006(Worst case scenario)!!

There are still lots of peoples who have file in Aug. waiting for there AD. I am still waiting for the AD. Its really very frustrating :confused: when the approval of people who have file after you.

RD:09/02
PD:09/02
FP:12/04
AD:????? :

You will get your approval around March 15th

gls said:
Hi -

It's been a long wait so far and keep on going. I am just frustrated with this random kind of processing. There is no orderly manner of processing of I-485. Totally disgusting. How long do you think I can expect my turn? Thanks.

Category: EB3
PD: April 2001
I485 ND: Oct 28, 2002
FP: Dec 7, 2004

it is very painnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnful!

ND: May 2002
FP: Oct 2004
waiting, waiting, and more waiting...........almost 4 month after FP!!!!!!!!!

No help after case inquiry on Jan 7 2005. Only got a letter from them saying your case is sent to supervisor for review.

EB-3
PD: 4/2001
ND: 9/24/2002
FP: 10/5/2004
AP: still waiting

It seems that a lot of people have been fingerprinted, but their cases have not moved further. The biggest group of 2002 filers seems to be in the stage of fingerprints received process resumed.

Once status changes to fingerprints received process resumed, does this mean status will be ready for adjustment if conditions are satified, like name check passed and visa number availabe?

ihack1 said:
lztx,
Did you try calling 1-800# or send request through attorney?

I did first inquiry 60 days after the FP, and 30 days letter did second inquiry, it will be 30 days this Friday, but I never ever heard anything. While I call the 1-800 number and submit the inquiry, the lady answer the phone said there is no way to track the inquiry, so I can't even tell whether my inquiry went anywhere...

We are all in the same boat

485 ND: 09 Jul'02
FP: 24 Sep 04
AD:??????

My friend filed her 485 in 2004 Aug and she already got her GC. I'm not jealous that she got , but I'm just frustated that I did not. On top of it your inquiry means nothing. Is there anything anyoen can do about this?????? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I wish if there were any...

Any innovative ideas about bringing it to TSC attention? How about we sign up a list of 2002 filers and all fax an expedite request on a given day?