when do I expect approval of EAD & AP?

Nitecruiser

Registered Users (C)
I applied EAD and AP early March. I checked through USCIS tracking systems, saying they received the application on March 23, 2007. When do I expect to get the approval letter for my EAD?

Thank's for advise!

I have a fingerprint appointment on July 5, 2007.

do you have separate appointment letter for fingerprinting for I-485 and
I-765 (work authorization)?, I got confused because the front receptionist where I did my fingerprinting told me that there wil be a separate notice for I-765 fingerprint, but when I called USCIS customer service they told me that usually when you submit your packet all together there will be one fingerprint only.

forum members any experience of having only one appt. letter or most of you got two.

thanks
zurcaled

if you are applying EAD and AP (first time) along with I-485 you will get only one FP used for all. Later for each EAD/AP renewal there will be separate FP notice sent for each

The letter I got is for I-485 FP.
Will this be automatically use for EAD and AP?

me too I only got I-485 fingerprint notice, when iI called USCIS customer service they told me it is fine because I submit I-485, EAD in one packet.

I did fingerprinting 7-3-07

Qiuck question here. How many passport pictures do you submit for 485, EAD and AP? Or do they use the same picture for all of them.
Thanks.

me too I only got I-485 fingerprint notice, when iI called USCIS customer service they told me it is fine because I submit I-485, EAD in one packet.

I did fingerprinting 7-3-07

Don't worry. everything will be ok

Hi there.. I applied my EAD together with I-485 and I-130
My receipt date is on April 27,2007.. But I just got an email today saying " card production ordered on July 5th,2007". It only takes 69 days for me to get the EAD approval. I did my biometrics On May,18,2007. The notice paper says that the FP is for both I-485 and EAD, it says on the top of the paper. But if the notice paper says the FP is ONLY for I-485 OR I-765, then the FP is only for either one. And on the top corner it says the code.. I got code 3, which means 1 FP is used for both I-485 and I-765. How long has it been from ur RD until now? I haven't got any status changed from "On April 27,2007 we received.. " And I just got status changed today to card production ordered. So I think you will get your EAD soon!. Don't be negative! Think positive ok bro? good luck!! God bless u always :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Which service center did you apply? NSC?
Hi there.. I applied my EAD together with I-485 and I-130
My receipt date is on April 27,2007.. But I just got an email today saying " card production ordered on July 5th,2007". It only takes 69 days for me to get the EAD approval. I did my biometrics On May,18,2007. The notice paper says that the FP is for both I-485 and EAD, it says on the top of the paper. But if the notice paper says the FP is ONLY for I-485 OR I-765, then the FP is only for either one. And on the top corner it says the code.. I got code 3, which means 1 FP is used for both I-485 and I-765. How long has it been from ur RD until now? I haven't got any status changed from "On April 27,2007 we received.. " And I just got status changed today to card production ordered. So I think you will get your EAD soon!. Don't be negative! Think positive ok bro? good luck!! God bless u always :).

Just had an LUD for our I-485 case today 7-5-07 after doing our fingerprint last 7-3-07. Still there is no LUD for my I-765 (EAD), Is it really the case? I am worried that my EAD will take a long time since the fingerprint notice is for my I-485 case.

Any take on this?, members with similar situation

zurcaled

I-485 ND 5-8-07
I 765 ND 5-8-07
Fingerprint done : 7-3-07
EB3 NSC

I applied for EAD4 renewal paper based on March 30 to TSC, i still did not receive any updates, my current card is going to expire in 20 days.. hope to get soon.. but not sure why so delay.. i am going to open a service request first thing tomorrow morning... :confused:

Finally got approved

Finally I got 'card ordered for production' email today after 95 days ...after so many calls to uscis, 2 expedite fax but not response. infopass appointment, i contacted local congressman last week and today opened a service request and sent an expedite fax again...
Not sure what triggered it.. (congressman contact or service request)...

I know the pain people are going through since there is not interim ead being issued.. guys, keep hope and do as much as you can, dont lose hope..

good luck

i am travelling to India next month on my AP. My spouses 485 has been already approved and i am waiting for my approval as a derivative applicant. I have renewed my EAD which is good through July 2008 and the AP is good through April of 2008. My last extension expired 03/28/2007. I have the I-94 which also shows that date. as 03/28/2007. Right now I am using my EAD to work . Do I have to submit this I-94 at the time of departure and complete an i-94 form at the time of port of entry.Please someone answer my question.

Since your I485 i still pending you will have to use Advance Parole for re-entry and they will issue you a new I-94 card at entry with AOS pending status on it.
They will take your current i-94 while departing.

no worries...

got another notice of approval

today after july 6th card order for production i got anothet notification that my EAD application is pending..

I have a fingerprint appointment on July 5, 2007.

Did you get any LUD for your I-765 (EAD) after your fingerprint, I getting worried that my EAD will take a long time since no fingerprint appointment came with my I-485 fingerprint appt.

any members, do you have any experience to have approved EAD even without I-765 fingerprint.

thanks