When can I get my Oath letter? Interview done on Jan7th at LA downtown

s_send

Registered Users (C)
I successfully completed my interview at the Los Angeles Downtown Center on

Jan 7th, 2008, is there anyone who completed during the same time lines and give me any idea when I can expect to receive the oathletter?

I have a name change and the IO was really cool at it and made the changes in the application, will this delay in getting the oath letter?

anyone any thoughts?

Stil waiting since 10/3/2007

Hi s_send,

I don't mean to scare you, but I am still waiting for my oath letter since 10/3/2007. I passed my interview at the LA downtown office as well. I also requested a name change. I've been to a few infopasses but still no update. Please keep me and others up to date with your progress.

OMG...that scares me lil bit but thank you for sharing your information and please let me know when you recieve your letter.Good luck with that.

I successfully completed my interview at the Los Angeles Downtown Center on

Jan 7th, 2008, is there anyone who completed during the same time lines and give me any idea when I can expect to receive the oathletter?

If you don't get anything 90 days after your interview, you can request a status update from USCIS. They will contact your district office to send you an update, and it usually take up to 30 days for DO to act on it. I think, you can request another inquiry every 60 days.