When can I check with FBI about fingerprints?

rajeshpri

Registered Users (C)
I went to Newark INS to give my finger printing on last friday (Feb 8th). They took computerized fingerprinting. I heard that you can call up FBI to verify that they everything is fine with fingerprints. When should I call? Plz advice

called FBI

Hi, Rejashpri:

I did my fingerprint on the Feb 8th too. I called FBI this afternoon (Feb. 14th). FBI said that they did not receive my prints and let me call back after one week.
Have you called FBI? What is the result?

Hans

I did my FP on 02/09/02

I did my FP on 02/09/02 and called to FBI on 02/11/02 and they said you FP has been sent to INS.

Thanks

Hi, Intzar

I did my fingerprinting in Newark, NJ. Would you let me know where you did yours.
Thank you very much for shearing the information.
Hans

INS AVM says FP received and processing resumed

FP done 8th Feb..AVM says FP received on 13th Feb and processing resumed. Does it mean everything went fine with FP check? Thanks

Called the FBI today

I got my FP done on 12/21/01 , called the FBI for the first time on 2/19/02 to check whats going on . FBI says, they sent it back on the same day 12/21/01. But the AVM is still singing the same old song, "We received your I-485 app and it is taking............"

Does anyone here heard about this before ?

Finger Printing in CA

I got FP in Jan and gave FP in San Marcos on jan 5th.
When I called up FBI ,they said ,they haven\'t received my FP file.
They took me on Card.
Anybody has this type of problem?
Any help/advice is appreciated?

thanks in advance
mnrao

Finger Printing in CA

Hi,
I gave FP on Jan 5th, when called up FBI , they said, they haven\'t received FP File .
They took me on Card , anybody has this type of experience.

thanks
mnrao

No Title

Same here.It looks like whoever done on 21 dec having the same problem.
I don\'t know what the heck is going one in INS.