What's wrong with online system

gc-despo

Registered Users (C)
This is totally weird, but every online approval notice on BCIS case status system has been replaced with "This reciept number could not be found in the system". I called up BCIS 800 number and was told that from now on, if a case has been approved they are taking the reciept number offline!!! Crazy guys out there.

Guys please check your previously approved cases (H-1, EAD, AP, I-140 etc) to confirm this.

Hi,
I noticed the same thing with my case. My I-140 approved on sep 3rd,2003. but when I check the status again yesterday I got the same message.

Yes It is true, I verified it as well. May be they want to put less pressure on their system :) or may be they have only few GB of space and running out of it so they started removing information about approved cases :D

This is not possible. Because my 485 was still pending till 2 days back and my ND is 10/2002

Hi GC-ZZ
Did you check your case today. My online system says no notice number is available, but BCIs 800 number says case has approved. So check, your case might have approved. Good luck. Post your comment.
Thanks

Approved!!

Surprise!! Even my case has been approved!! All the best folks!!

EAC-0305353XXX
RD Dec 6 2002
ND Dec 9 2002.

Same here.

My wife's passport was stamped sometime in May. When I enter her case number, I get the same message, saying ".... status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time ....". My passport was stamped in April, and got my card sometime in May. The message is fine for me saying, a card was ordered in April, ....

From the messages, and my wife's case, I guess it could be for the cases which were approved and the cards were not ordered.

Thanks.

NEone with oct 2002 ND

I can't see my status online but when I call they are telling me the old msg. And it is not approved yet.

ND: oct 2002
EAC03018XXX

All Approved cases are showing same status. Their might a bug. But AVM (1-800-375-LATE) is giving proper status. Same thing is true FP Sent status also.