Whats Wrong with IGate LD ??

sudarshan desai

There are lot of People from igate for whom INS has sent RFE on 06/26.
But they have not heard from LD. LD was on vacation last week.
I tried to call them but no reply yet.

My details: PD:November 1997 485 ND: Oct 1999 FP: March 2001

Dont know how long to wait ????

Any suggestions ???

Anybody in the same boat please share and keep updated.

No Title

The Legal Department of Igate provides the information required to the INS directly .. if there is no input that is required from you. I had an RFE issued for me in Feb .. and before I knew about the RFE, the Legal Department had responded to the INS query. Yes, the Legal department was closed last week, infact the entire home office had to take vacation during the July 4th week.

No Title

> infact the entire home office had to take vacation during the July 4th week.

so why I was working...

No Title

Sorry .. I was told that everyone was on vacation except a skeletal staff .. maybe you were the skeleton ?? ;-)!!

No Title

My RFE was generated on 26 June and when I contacted LD they told me the same thing (IGATE was closed last week) and also she told me that they will not contact the employee if the RFE is about just an employment letter. If any thing else they will send an email.

No Title

Yes.When I had an rfe,only after INS recvd the reply and after the AVM changed, did i get a postmail from our Legal saying they have replied back.So dont worry

No Title

I checked some statistical info - basically it will take ~2 weeks for RFE to travel from IIO->lawyers->LD (enough time will be lost within VSC itself)

No Title

RFE\'s go to the attorneys who in turn forward it to the Legal Department. There will be a lag in time dependent upon when the INS ( forever procrastinating ) sends out the RFE to the attorneys, when the attorneys receive it .. move it along to the legal department who in turn reply to the queries and return it to the attorneys that then send it to the INS ( who take their own sweet time to deal with paperwork unless it involves money that\'s coming into the coffers ). Anybody disagree with what I have said here ?

No Title

Correction .. the home office was asked to mandatorily take time off .. it was not a vacation .. more like forced time-off ;-)

No Title

it is correct thing, with the exception that amended I-140 were sent directly from LD to VSC... and so receipts were sent back to LD directly (AFAIK)

No Title

what kind of home office ??? as I told you - Emplifi (where I am sitting) was working (at least my dept), some people in LD (iGate itself) were working - I got replys on some of my e-mails...