What's wrong with Feb 2002 cases ?

waiting_4_485

Registered Users (C)
We are seeing some movement in Jan 02 Cases and Mar02 Cases. Any momentum in Feb02 cases? I haven't seen a single case in Rupnet.

What's wrong with Feb 02 cases. Any thoughts

waiting_4_485.

it is more likely that none of those feb 02 filers who registered on rupnet have had their cases touched so far. i have been tracking the progress for feb 25 ND (LIN-02-119) and posting the results on the greenland report thread, and there has been some steady activity for this ND. this is an optimistic viewpoint, of course.

Pork Chop what is your RD and ND?
My RD is Feb 06, 2002
ND is Feb 13, 2002
FP is Mar 18, 2002
Nothing after that ......

waiting_4_485 forever

RD: 2/14/2002
ND: 2/25/2002
FP: 5/23/2002

and, just like you, nothing after that. by now, our FPs have probably expired. the online/AVM is still stuck at "on april 25, 2002, we sent you a notice for finger print recording...", like a broken record.

did you get a second fingerprint notice?

I get same message for last one and half year, but little bit different than your's(doesn't really matter)
"On March 18, 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received.........." .

you are right , our FPs might have expired and I am expecting a movement on our files around end of the october or in november and everything should be done by end of the year , what do you think?
I feel relaxed now, I met some one who is in the same boat :)

waiting_4_485 forever

Hello,

I have been a slient observer on this forum.

I am one of the Feb 2002 filed category.

I never recieved receipt from NSC. Hence my lawyer called the NCS and got the receipt #s.

Me and my spouse did my FP sometime in Apr 02 after we received a letter from the NSC.

When I look up my case in the BCIS site it has the usual message that they received the results of our finger prints in May 2002 and processing has resumed. The message for my children lin# specifies that the application was received on Feb 19. Hence I am assuming my RD is Feb 19 and I have no clue on my ND.

I am currently working on EAD and in Oct I will be applying for my third EAD.

I have all my details in rupnet under the user id "Hema"

sunnyfeb19485,

I think You have to do some math here. You can calculate RD from your LIN no. May be RD is also written on the back of the cheque (your payment for I-485 fees) along with your LIN. Please check.

May be some senior member can help in calculating your RD.

Marthak

Marthak, ND is associated with the LIN #, not RD. For example, my RD is 02/15/02, ND is 03/04/02, and LIN is 02-124 while those of Pork Chop's is 02/14/02, 02/25/02, and LIN is 02-119.

New activities of LIN-02-124

LIN0212450493 Approved 08/21/03
LIN0212450409 RFE recvd 08/26/03

good to meet fellow feb 02 filers

optimistically, we should see some good movement for cases in our RD range around late october to november this year. that is not to say that there hasn't been any movement already, only it seems not amongst the cases of any members of these forums. i will be hopefully be running another scan of ND feb 25 (LIN-02-119) sometime tomorrow (which i have been doing around every 2 weeks or so) and post results in the greenland report thread. we'll see what we'll see then.

btw, just to corroborate, the receipt number (LIN-99-999) corresponds to ND and not RD.

j54231, Pork Chop,

Thanks for correcting me. So that means there is no way we will know our RD if we do not have receipt with us. Is that correct?

Marthak

Mine is LIN-02-140

LIN-02-140 having
RD - 02/27/02
ND - 03/22/02
FP - 06/20/02
AD - ?????

Marthak...

that is correct... you won't know your RD without your receipt notice. normally, employers/lawyers let you keep your original receipt notice because, in case of i485, you are the applicant (in case of i140, the employer is the applicant, you are the beneficiary). so you might want to ask your employer/lawyer to give you either your original receipt notices, or at least, their copies, which comes in useful if you are applying for EAD/AP by yourself, or travelling outside the u.s.

however, it is not devastating if you don't have/get your receipt notices/copies, as long as you know your LIN numbers. similarly, an RD is not as important as ND.

Hi,

Thx, Porkchop for the clarification.

In my case neither me nor the lawyer received the receipt. Hence, the lawyer called the NSC after I bugged her for my receipt numbers.

I did not bug her enough for RD & ND as I thought it was not relevant.

Thx,
sunnyfeb19485

JEKD,

My LIN number is LIN-02-140-xxxxx
RD - 02/28/02
ND - 03/22/02

Which again proves that LIN Number is based on ND and not RD (my RD is different from yours but ND is the same. Hence the same LIN-02-140-xxxxx combination).

Any RFEs

Guys,

Did any of you FEB RD Filers get an RFE? My RD is 2/15/02 and ND is 3/6/02, FP 6/11/02. My on line case status message never changed since day 1. Not even for FP or anything else. Also I never contacted them at all. I saw some guys' postings expecting those cases to get processed around Oct or Nov 03, but my feeling is more like Mar 04 or so. Especially that I came from an SR country.

WTNG.
and I guess will be for more time to come :)