Whats up with NSC!

sk2002sk

Registered Users (C)
08/20/2003 RD case approved in VSC man... what do we poor NSC guys do? Why us! Why us!

<<I AM FRUSTRATED>> :mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( :(

As I mentioned in one of my earlier post, it is because we are at the wrong place at the wrong time. :eek:

NO RFEs at all at VSE....did you folks noticed that as well? obviously some are luckier then others... :)

At this point and in our situation we are not a priority. Other centers are more erratic - with pending applications in the same range and number as NSC. The whole system is broken and no one seems to care.

:mad: From rupnet.com, NSC started slowing down a couple of weeks ago, I guess they are doing something with the end of fiscal year. But it doesn't make sense to me, other centers should have same thing....

Anyway, NSC has never done good job since I filed I485 (Dec 2002). Who is the new director? :mad:

getit said:
:mad: From rupnet.com, NSC started slowing down a couple of weeks ago, I guess they are doing something with the end of fiscal year. But it doesn't make sense to me, other centers should have same thing....

Anyway, NSC has never done good job since I filed I485 (Dec 2002). Who is the new director? :mad:

maybe director is also waiting for his own I-485 approval :D :D :D

Sucks

I notice that VSC is on fire and so is CSC. NSC is playing games by leaving the current date of 02/02.

It used to be the best service center. Looks like it is falling through the gaps.

NSC officers are some farmers or came from farming families, they are slooooowwwww, time is not a factor in there life, they used to wait for the seeds to grow after the rain....I guess they are waiting for you to grow too :D :D :D
In VSC or CSC thing are different, guys there are in a challenge with time and all there life is about time.

Looking at the rate VSC is processing 485 applications these days...looks like VSC has also started backlog reduction program. First it was CSC (dates jumped for 485 from almost one and half yrs within last 4-5 months) and now VSC (approving Aug 2003 cases).

Don't know when NSC will accept the program and reduce the huge 485 backlogs.

A friend of mine though - I485 filed in Sept 2003 was approved last wk from NSC. Lucky guy!!

I guess...we just have to wait and pray.

US_Dreamz said:
A friend of mine though - I485 filed in Sept 2003 was approved last wk from NSC. Lucky guy!!
Recently I checked NSC 485 applications with RD 06/08/2004 in Excel scanner. There is 1 approved application.