• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

What's the process after a mariage and a birth

lucky chap

Registered Users (C)
I got married after receiving my first nl, i also had a new born baby. I want to know how to include my family before the second notification. Do i have to fill up for both of them the ds230 and add the mariage certificate and the birth certificate and send it by mail (ups) to the kcc, or can i just send to kcc an email attached with my mariage certificate and the birth certificate to inform them about my new status ?

Yeah, you must fill new DS-230 for your wife and child. Send them by mail not email. And also attach with marriage certificate, birth certificate and write one note to inform KCC that you want to include your wife and child.
I don't want to scare you but your situation is in assumption of fraud from US officers.
If your marriage are genuine you'll be fine.
- Collect all evidences show that your marriage is not for green card.
for example: photos, letters, joint property ownership, and others that related to you and your wife.

Hope these can help . . .

Hello Lucky chap,

Congrats for ur marriage and child birth. Pls, just fill form DS230 for both and send via email to kcc. Emails are acceptable.

Also, get ur court marriage certificate and ur child birth certificate from population commission office and enough pictures/bank accounts/ international passport that bears ur surname.

Good luck.

Actually my wife and I had already a liitle girl , she's 3 years old and she's american cityzen. Our wedding was planned before i receive the first NL. I do not think there would be a problem to prove our wedding is not motivated by green card.

I got married after receiving my first nl, i also had a new born baby. I want to know how to include my family before the second notification. Do i have to fill up for both of them the ds230 and add the mariage certificate and the birth certificate and send it by mail (ups) to the kcc, or can i just send to kcc an email attached with my mariage certificate and the birth certificate to inform them about my new status ?

Lucky chap,

To allow forum to pass accurate comment on this case why don,t you add your Case no without the last 2 digits so we could know exact time you might likely to be current on the visa bulletin.