• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

What's the next step ? please help

beri30ibt

I got an email notification from KCC that I have been scheduled for an interview in June 3rd.I think I need an affidavit of support and I have someone willing to do that for me from the US side.The problem is ,he doesn't know how to do it.Can you please help what are required to this issue.1.Is there any place to download the form from ?2.What should the person who is filling the form include on it ? 3.Is it only he needs to sign in the form or there is a special means of doing it ? Please help.Thank you

www.uscis.gov, form I-134. Everything is self-explanatory and is listed in the instructions.

Thanks LusyMO for your prompt reply.I have used your information for my affidavit of support.I also stretch my sincere appreciation to every one who provided me with the information I have been looking for.I pray that my interview will go well.I will let you know guys.